View Poll Results: Should Elizabeth be re-instated?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 50.00%
  • No

7 50.00%
  • Don't Care

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should Liz be re-instated?

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink Shame you couldn't find a better avatar like my batman

Quote Originally Posted by Bigger Paws View Post
    Hows that shit Piggier Paws still telling porkies.........oops sorry forgot about the old bacon stuff in ireland.........

Lizzy i think we all know that you are the liar on here.. feeding the homeless on crimbo day.. that was just one of your classics...
    Get a life you pathetic tramp.

ps thanks for the call last Saturday @ 14.33..you sad bitch..

would you like me to post it here..?????

[/QUOTE]

Piggy,

Lizzy upset you did she dudums...........you such a little baby...........

N yeah that is what i do over Christmas actually.......just cos you are filling your face with turkey flavoured crisps doesnt mean we are all just ikkle babes lying now are we.......

Yes I did call you but like all the other calls you got from other girls i didnt bother to do the 1471 before your no.........

PIGGY IS A LIAR HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO DESTROY HIS SIM CARD SO I PHONED TO SEE IF HE HAD............TUT, TUT...........LYING AGAIN........

Don't try to shit with me cos you aren't bright enough..........go clean up the bar, some folk would be happy just having a job like yours pot boy, then again some others sleep in the streets, at least they are sleeping.........don't know how you manage it will all your lies.

Enjoy your visits to the ladies of the night i couldnt possibly write here what he gets up to with them but of course i can on MY website little liar and i did write about how i have 40 text from you - still they are now on someone elses phone now in Ireland to prove that i am no liar, someone whom folk have a great deal of respect for - sadly not a proven liar like yourself..........

You may have forgotten that i have more than one phone and one that i needed to get all the credit off............all coming back to you now or would you like me to write them on here sweetie - the juciest ones of course..........

Ta ta.............nobody likes a liar and a bully so go lie somewhere else and bully someone else cos you are just bread fed to pigs with the paper still on those lovely loafes of bread.

OINK OINK TO YOU..........

The hot one..........and definitely not a liar.........ohhhhhh your nose is growing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	batman my hero.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	7406  
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 12-12-08 at 11:33.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Lizzy i think we all know that you are the liar on here.. feeding the homeless on crimbo day.. that was just one of your classics...
    Get a life you pathetic tramp.

ps thanks for the call last Saturday @ 14.33..you sad bitch..

would you like me to post it here..?????

Piggy,

Lizzy upset you did she dudums...........you such a little baby...........

N yeah that is what i do over Christmas actually.......just cos you are filling your face with turkey flavoured crisps doesnt mean we are all just ikkle babes lying now are we.......

Yes I did call you but like all the other calls you got from other girls i didnt bother to do the 1471 before your no.........

PIGGY IS A LIAR HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO DESTROY HIS SIM CARD SO I PHONED TO SEE IF HE HAD............TUT, TUT...........LYING AGAIN........

Don't try to shit with me cos you aren't bright enough..........go clean up the bar, some folk would be happy just having a job like yours pot boy, then again some others sleep in the streets, at least they are sleeping.........don't know how you manage it will all your lies.

Enjoy your visits to the ladies of the night i couldnt possibly write here what he gets up to with them but of course i can on MY website little liar and i did write about how i have 40 text from you - still they are now on someone elses phone now in Ireland to prove that i am no liar, someone whom folk have a great deal of respect for - sadly not a proven liar like yourself..........

You may have forgotten that i have more than one phone and one that i needed to get all the credit off............all coming back to you now or would you like me to write them on here sweetie - the juciest ones of course..........

Ta ta.............nobody likes a liar and a bully so go lie somewhere else and bully someone else cos you are just bread fed to pigs with the paper still on those lovely loafes of bread.

OINK OINK TO YOU..........

The hot one..........and definitely not a liar.........ohhhhhh your nose is growing.[/QUOTE]

Lizzy you are so full of shit..
    The only person around here that gives a shit about what you say is you!
    Have a read of this, it describes you to the letter. the only thing missing is your photo.
    Megalomania - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

oh and before i put you on my ignore list. as this is the last reply i will make to you..
    Do me one favour......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123