Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ffs

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
    Paramilitaries (loyalist and republican) have some fascist elements do them. A few years ago I was playing in a football team, one day our freaking captain of all people said that all Poles should be burnt out of their homes . On the Donegall Road a Hungarian couple and their children were thrown on the street after some masked men broke in. Bastards.

But most of us Northerners are nice people.
    evolution is a funny thing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (01-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by big bad g View Post
    Alex your scruffff looks as if its taken a beating too lol
    Yeah, that's why I have let you park next to it LOL

At least nobody is interested in it
    But Max prefers Skoda, can you believe it????

Thats why i did a 9 point turn out of your place didnt want to damage wifeys good car hitting your skip lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to big bad g For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (01-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
    Paramilitaries (loyalist and republican) have some fascist elements do them. A few years ago I was playing in a football team, one day our freaking captain of all people said that all Poles should be burnt out of their homes . On the Donegall Road a Hungarian couple and their children were thrown on the street after some masked men broke in. Bastards.

But most of us Northerners are nice people.
    Jeasus! I go up the North a fair bit but I never saw that side of things. Everyone I met were decent people.

I know a lot of Polish people around here, a good few of my mates are Polish and I have never heard them saying they had issues living here. For that matter, I have not heard and Irish people saying anything bad about them either.
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (01-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    Jeasus! I go up the North a fair bit but I never saw that side of things. Everyone I met were decent people.

I know a lot of Polish people around here, a good few of my mates are Polish and I have never heard them saying they had issues living here. For that matter, I have not heard and Irish people saying anything bad about them either.
    Oh I agree. It just a very very small minority of people. Vast majority of people are great, just idiots give us bad press sometimes .
    If you touch me, you might get a wee prick.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hedgehog For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (01-11-14), Petros (01-11-14), warmcome (01-11-14)

I never had issues really and was living in the roughest areas of Belfast. Only recently shit happens more often. I laugh it off saying I am too much for some: sexy, single, BMW, nice dog. AND foreigner. That's just unfair on some LOL
    But really - it is sad.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Alex.xx For This Useful Post:

Petros (01-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Alex.xx View Post
    I never had issues really and was living in the roughest areas of Belfast. Only recently shit happens more often. I laugh it off saying I am too much for some: sexy, single, BMW, nice dog. AND foreigner. That's just unfair on some LOL
    But really - it is sad.
    Over here taking our houses and our jobs and our weeemen hehe.
    If you touch me, you might get a wee prick.

Reviews

But really - it is sad.
    I can see where you are coming from but that said you should not be subjected to that and should not have to laugh it off! I have lived abroad and know what it is like to be a foreigner but luckily I never experienced any problems like that!

But I don't drive a BMW

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (01-11-14)

Reviews

But really - it is sad.
    hi

16. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (01-11-14)

I can see where you are coming from but that said you should not be subjected to that and should not have to laugh it off! I have lived abroad and know what it is like to be a foreigner but luckily I never experienced any problems like that!

But I don't drive a BMW
    yeah, that saves ass LOL

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Alex.xx For This Useful Post:

Petros (01-11-14)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast