Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: 200 protest outside Roma family's house in Waterford.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    Logically that infers it's only males who disagree with you
    Or maybe it means females are just wired to be always right...or at least think they are
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (02-11-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    i think you're great that you earn your living and i have no doubt employer's would value
    your aptitude and skills. xxx

i reckon even if a young Roma did get in serving in McDonalds,
    when he/she went home to their often poor conditions, their
    family might jeer them about it, this kind of thing..."im a lovin' it"

They do I'm a skilled worker well trained and was excellent at my job, I have a lovely bedside manner and get a vein on the first go 9 out 10times, and was excellent at stitches and wound care in general, plus I'm well qualified
    I'd get a visa for Aussie anyway

But greed made me do sex to get ahead, and do it on my back and not on hand outs

And are you sure Roma go home to poor condition, maybe temporary dwelling in the host nation, but have you seen there villas in Romanian? I have
    You know how much begging can yield? Lots and you know how far that goes in Romanian pretty far

Except petrol that shocked me higher than here but you see some amount of high powered cars cool place Romanian
    Was quite an eye opening trip,

Reviews

Cop solution

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people

we have a large tract of people with that name (2-12 million), practically all criminal
    we need to build a lot of jails, do them for their crimes
    when they come out they will quickly cop on

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Or maybe it means females are just wired to be always right...or at least think they are
    How to agree with both suppositions of that statement in order to escape unscathed ... hmmmm. A skill that would have served me well in many a relationship

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    They do I'm a skilled worker well trained and was excellent at my job, I have a lovely bedside manner and get a vein on the first go 9 out 10times, and was excellent at stitches and wound care in general, plus I'm well qualified

But greed made me do sex to get ahead, and do it on my back and not on hand outs

And are you sure Roma go home to poor condition, maybe temporary dwelling in the host nation, but have you seen there villas in Romanian? I have
    You know how much begging can yield? Lots and you know how far that goes in Romanian pretty far

Except petrol that shocked me higher than here but you see some amount of high powered cars cool place Romanian
    Well clearly it's a flawed system that permits this to happen, so your vitriol should be directed at said system and not particular groups.
    Given that this is a welfare state and education is free you have probably taken more from the exchequer than any individual member of the Roma community. You now work in the black economy and don't pay income tax so you are abdicating your own social responsibility to contribute to the society that has educated and trained you.

It isn't Xenophobia either. It's realism. Parasitic behaviour.
    NAZI s held similar views.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleJameson View Post
    Well clearly it's a flawed system that permits this to happen, so your vitriol should be directed at said system and not particular groups.
    Given that this is a welfare state and education is free you have probably taken more from the exchequer than any individual member of the Roma community. You now work in the black economy and don't pay income tax so you are abdicating your own social responsibility to contribute to the society that has educated and trained you.

I'd paid fees, and worked since my teens, and how do you know I do not pay tax rather presumptuous, do U think you can just lodge large amounts of money too your account and no one question it, if the tax man catches U, u will be destroyed in inflated taxes, plus considering working and paying prsi for ten years prior you can't simple disappear now, if you want to own anything of value you need to prove your income you know like an house and the such plus I live here and spend my money in local economy

And well as a native in this country these are things I'm entitled too my parents have paid into the system and where never out of work or drew the dole, yes child benifit of course. free education should happened, but its not free for everyone , I payed fees in university no grants, now was just registration fee but not free, plus I worked in collage to pay it, even when doing slave labour on wards for little pay,

The fees for me to advance again are huge, so I needed to work in an area that could provide that income while still been able to work on my goals

Do you think Roma pay tax on the money form begging? Spend there earnings in the local economy or send it away?
    But your right it is the system, I said it before id welcome and Aussie type border, if your skilled and will contribute in a positive way in you come, I dont think there a need to import problems when we cannot sort our own,
    And well its only a small island we can only realistically support so many
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 02-11-14 at 21:14.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post

From the aforementioned report:

CASE STUDY 5
    REQUEST FOR DOCUMENTATION/OBSTRUCTION
    David has secure and sustainable residency in Ireland granted on the basis of his parentage of an Irish
    citizen child, James. James is disabled; he has limited mobility and requires constant medical
    attention. Following a breakdown of his marriage, David moved with his son from Athlone to Cork in
    December 2011. David had not secured accommodation in Cork and he lived with family members
    and friends.
    David submitted an application for Supplementary Welfare Allowance (SWA) in December 2011.
    The SWA application was refused on the basis that David had not provided evidence that he had
    obtained a work permit in the State. As a parent of an Irish citizen child, David was not required to
    hold a work permit to engage in employment. Additionally, a work permit is not proof of residence,
    merely proof that the holder is eligible to work for the named employer.
    Nasc appealed this decision on that basis and provided the requisite supporting evidence. In May
    2012, the Department of Social Protection accepted Nasc’s argument but required further evidence
    that James was in fact Irish. James’ original Irish passport was not deemed sufficient and they
    requested a ‘Letter from the Department of Justice and Law Reform confirming the Irish citizenship
    of the Irish child’. James’ Irish citizenship derived from his birth in the state in accordance with the
    citizenship laws at that time. A letter of this nature is never provided upon the birth of an Irish citizen
    in the state.
    In late June 2012 the Department of Social Protection requested the details of David’s work efforts
    from February 2012. These documents were provided within the time allotted. In July the HSE became
    concerned about David’s ability to adequately support his child financially as David was now homeless
    and sleeping rough. James was being cared for by his sister who was living on limited means. Nasc
    met with the social workers concerned and explained that there was a delay in David’s application for
    SWA. We assured the HSE that we were confident that David would eventually receive a payment and
    they agreed not to move to place James in state care.
    At this time David was forced to beg in the streets to support his son. This was his only source of
    income. The Community Welfare Office was informed of the urgency of David’s situation and the risk
    that James would be taken into care at a substantial cost to the state. The Office responded with a
    request for further information, which included his sister’s PPS number as he had resided with her for
    a short period upon his arrival in Cork, as well as further bank statements. Finally they sought evidence
    of David’s income and whereabouts for the past two years. All requested documentation was provided.
    Finally payment was granted in September 2012, nine months after the initial application was lodged.
    David now lives with his son James, in the home of a family member. James is attending school and
    doing very well. David is currently seeking employment and access to a FÁS course.

They're not all living it up in villas in Romania, Annabel.
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 02-11-14 at 21:42.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (03-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleJameson View Post
    NAZI s held similar views.

No they didn't. Nazis held the view that the only good gypsy is a dead gypsy. I advocate tough policing, not holocausts. Pulling the hitler card is just lame, if not predictable. Here's a little link I had bookmarked as I was expecting some twit to

http://www.fallacyfiles.org/adnazium.html
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (02-11-14)

Reviews

No they didn't. Nazis held the view that the only good gypsy is a dead gypsy. I advocate tough policing, not holocausts. Pulling the hitler card is just lame, if not predictable. Here's a little link I had bookmarked as I was expecting some twit to

http://www.fallacyfiles.org/adnazium.html

Godwin's law innit

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (02-11-14)

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast