Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lizzys pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    but anna ducky, all of them mentioned are STALKERS, LIARS AND WELL ALL NUTTERS , well apart from ME cos i,m pretty kosher

so really Anna, you,ll just have to TRY HARDER in future ducky

up ducky
    CLARENCE
    But they mean something to her,no matter good or bad,i mean Nothing,i m devasteted (or whatever u spell it)

I am upset,and i demand from Auntie Clarence to make Liz love me too.

If no,i will beg you to do it,i can't spend a day like this unwanted by her any more.....
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    But they mean something to her,no matter good or bad,i mean Nothing,i m devasteted (or whatever u spell it)

I am upset,and i demand from Auntie Clarence to make Liz love me too.

If no,i will beg you to do it,i can't spend a day like this unwanted by her any more.....

OOOoooohhhHHH anna ducky, i can just so see that you definitely have the makings of getting NAMED AND SHAMED ducky

my advice is, YOU REALLY REALLY HAVE TO LET HER KNOW

start with a comment to her blog, then a few more, send her a few texts and ring up if you can. if this doesn,t work send more comments to the blog, start texting every hour on the hour, ring and leave messages. keep doing this with increasing frequency esp in the morning cos she remembers the messages from morning the BEST

eventually, if you keep all this up she will love you

or you can pop down to the soup kitchen on xmas day where lizbets giving out luverly soup to the needy.

just make sure you look very bedraggled and she might just take to you ducky

luvey ducks
    CLARENCE

Or text her 8 o'clock in the morning....

LLIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,I M COOOMING!!!!!!!!!!
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Or text her 8 o'clock in the morning....

LLIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,I M COOOMING!!!!!!!!!!

thats the idea anna ducky make sure you send the same text at least 3 times.

lizbets so funny in the morning, she has to get her glasses on AND her false teeth in before she reads texts. i just soooo laugh whenever she has to get the teeth IN and OUT like a YOYO

up ducky
    clarence

Does she mention me I couldn't be arsed reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    Does she mention me I couldn't be arsed reading it.
    she said mr lee van cleef was a better RIDE than you

AND that he always knocked your bollocks out in any fight

as well as other things about your toilet problem

still, men of your age usually get a bit of prostate trouble

stik your thumb up your bum
    luvey ducks
    CLARENCE

I hope this will cheer her up. I hope I'm not breaking any copyright laws with using this picture. Liz let me know at once and I'll remove it. Don't worry I'll get you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    I hope this will cheer her up. I hope I'm not breaking any copyright laws with using this picture. Liz let me know at once and I'll remove it.
    OOooooohhhhHHHH ducky, i dont know about that

lizbet might be just soooooo cross

up ducky
    CLARENCE

We couldn't have that. I can't get this avatar off, it is a nice picture anyhow. I hope she doesn't get her solicitor on to me. I only want to try and release her. The ratings for this site are down since she left. IThis site will go the same way as the pork industry if she's not released. Does anyone have any sausages going cheap I'm getting hungry down this E-I cell.

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    I got this link by pm this morning
    www.hilton69 Hello Boys.............

If you have a read of it, you will see that a number of members are mentioned and it seems we have upset dear mz Hilton.
    nice to see you to see you..........

Well done miss hilton good game good game DIDNT SHE DO WELL???

yes tonight on the conveyer belt of NAMING AND SHAMING you named bigger paws, big paws, epsilon, marijuana, carlos, 9by3, Mummy Hilton69, Aunt Clarence, Bruce Forsythe, Johnney Allen, Ron n Reg, Al Pacino, gene hunt, Al Pacino, Gemma, prada

DIDNT SHE DO WELL????

BRUCIE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast