Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: would you like to have a titles

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,316
    Reviews
    25

    Default would you like to have a titles

    would you like to have a titles. we could have lady Kendra lord xagerate on the site.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,006
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    well Lord Morrow seems to be causing quite a stir on the boards recently so no I wouldnt like to be a lord like that clown

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HairyPotter For This Useful Post:

    AmantAmant365 (27-10-14), Mr Cuddles (26-10-14)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,316
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    maybe you could be court jester
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagesdddd.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	11.3 KB 
ID:	103996

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyPotter View Post
    well Lord Morrow seems to be causing quite a stir on the boards recently so no I wouldnt like to be a lord like that clown
    Last edited by tony1; 26-10-14 at 19:47.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,006
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tony1 View Post
    maybe you could be court jester
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagesdddd.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	11.3 KB 
ID:	103996
    But I hate costumes and dressing up Tony and anyway where's the title in that

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to HairyPotter For This Useful Post:

    tom rambo (26-10-14)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,766
    Reviews
    204

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (26-10-14)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    435
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Oh, you did mean titles
    I thought it was ment to be tities


    Lord Cuddles
    Barron Von Cuddles
    Last edited by Mr Cuddles; 26-10-14 at 20:20.
    Mr Cuddles. everyone needs a cuddle

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Cuddles For This Useful Post:

    SmallHorn (26-10-14), Escort AdvertiserStephanie (26-10-14)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cuddles View Post
    Oh, you did mean titles
    I thought it was ment to be tities


    Lord Cuddles
    Barron Von Cuddles
    I also thought this was about titties.

    Bit disappointed to be honest.





    Ah thats better!

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,970
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tony1 View Post
    would you like to have a titles. we could have lady Kendra lord xagerate on the site.
    William Von Wacker sounds good



    No not really looks like a volkswagen ad


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,316
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    sry disappointed you feel free put up thread about titties.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    I also thought this was about titties.

    Bit disappointed to be honest.





    Ah thats better!

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tony1 View Post
    would you like to have a titles. we could have lady Kendra lord xagerate on the site.
    Looks like ive been roped into the No sex before marriage thing
    Ill admit ive wondered what a jump with Kendra would be like...but now we are married and I haven't copped so much as a feel
    Last edited by xagerate; 26-10-14 at 22:18.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    Klittyliker (26-10-14), SmallHorn (26-10-14)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •