Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Christmas: Flavours and Traditions

Good morning Petros: No need to be sorry, the thread was not intended to conjure up any bad feelingsor upset, but the more interesting aspects of the different ethnic traditions and flavours of the diverse group we have in EI.
    We all go through bad patches and crises, it wouldn't be human not too. We have all been there. My only response to that is change the dynamic if you can. If it makes you feel bad, stop doing it or take a break from it... It's easier than it sounds sometimes.. Just do it and make your own traditions.
    And with that said, I reckon the this thread will go nowhere But no worries .. It's the start of a week and back to work..
    Be well.

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    Sorry it's just I'm not into the over spending, over eating, over drinking that is now associated with Christmas. I am far from a religious person but I think the origin of this festive season has been totally forgotton.

Some people love it - some don't.

Belfast Xmas traditions might be quite surprising. I know it is old thing, but the second part is new for me and I just couldn't resist to share. Lucky who's Granny is giving 50 quid for.... (whatever your flavour). It's Xmas.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Alex.xx For This Useful Post:

AmantAmant365 (27-10-14)

Hilarious..
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex.xx View Post
    Belfast Xmas traditions might be quite surprising. I know it is old thing, but the second part is new for me and I just couldn't resist to share. Lucky who's Granny is giving 50 quid for.... (whatever your flavour). It's Xmas.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123