Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Major Tip For Safe Punting Post New Law

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    That's insane.
    Frothing at the mouth insane and there is no way that those who supported those recommendations (it got unanimous support from all the assholes on the committee!) are fit in any way to hold any public office! It makes Lord Morrow look like a deeply concerned humanitarian!
    Ride them on the beaches!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

Larrii (06-11-14), TonyB (09-11-14)

3. Default

Thanks for the informative post Libertarian

4. Default

Libertarian, my friend, you may be right about most of this TORL agenda, but you really need to tone down the language. It's a major turn-off and we need as many allies as possible.

It's understandable, but it's counterproductive.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by liffey View Post
    Libertarian, my friend, you may be right about most of this TORL agenda, but you really need to tone down the language. It's a major turn-off and we need as many allies as possible.

TORLERS fight extremely dirty and lie to the last, produce fake reformed sex workers out of hats who were a convicted brothel keeper and another whom nobody at the time she claimed to be working on the streets with a cocaine habit, who actually did work those streets has the slightest recollection off and all these women knew each other well!
    The recommendations of the insane justice committee in the area were so extreme it would give us if implemented (it's largely unconstitutional, despite having a so called constitutional expert in Bacik on it) would give us the most vicious anti sex work and anti sex worker laws in the world outside of countries that actually execute sex workers and this need to be pointed out to the world!
    THE ENEMY IS VERY REAL AND VERY INSANE AND PEOPLE LIKE THEM, DO INSANE THINGS! WE MUST ALWAYS BE VIGILANT AND ACTIVE AGAINST THEIR INSANITY OR THEY WILL WIN! AND IN THIS CASE IT WILL COST SEX WORKERS' LIVELIHOODS AND SAFETY AND POSSIBLY EVEN SEX WORKERS' LIVES! IT IS EXTREMELY SERIOUS!

Last edited by The Libertarian; 09-11-14 at 11:50.

6. Default

Whatsapp is easy to crack. A SIM needs a court order, I think. In NI and UK wire-tapping has serious issues with data protection. Check ROI laws.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JoesphHenry View Post
    Whatsapp is easy to crack. A SIM needs a court order, I think. In NI and UK wire-tapping has serious issues with data protection. Check ROI laws.
    The Southern Irish police wouldn't have the ability to bug large numbers of phones, what has been proposed as per recommendations of the insane JOC is disable phone numbers which are known to be used for the purposes of prostitution or allow the authorities to use them for honey traps! Really disgusting stuff, policing consenting adults engaging with each other in private, truly disgusting and immoral!

8. Default

They don't need to bug phones. It's all about the metadata, content takes too much time, manpower & effort to listen to.

Connections, locations and timings give you all the info you need. It can be processed automatically, and most of it can be got by the cops from the phone operators for the asking. They may not even need warrants.

Content is a smokescreen. It's all about the data, and has been for at least a decade.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to liffey For This Useful Post:

talkabout (27-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by liffey View Post

Liffey, my aul mucker, when You are dealing with fascists, lunatics, cynical careerists, imbeciles or as we are in the case of Torlers, all 4 together, You can go down one of 2 routes -

Option number 1, Neville Chamberlain, be nice, pander to them, let them piss all over You and ultimately make the given situation far worse!

Last edited by The Libertarian; 13-11-14 at 23:21.

Reviews

Perhaps a bit more accurately -

Hitler even joked subsequently, Chamberlain seemed like such a nice old man, I felt I had to give him my autograph!
    Last edited by The Libertarian; 13-11-14 at 23:22.

Reviews

or the second option is to be like Winston Churchill, realize what your enemy is truly like, slap them down severely every time they raise their ugly heads and ultimately pin them by their jugulars to the wall!

It was always obvious which option was going to win out!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast