Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what will the ladies do

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    ya stay with the ladies we know,we will have to watch out for under cover cops,
    lol, you getting completely paranoid or what Tom?..like, hhmmm, that hotel janitor...looks dodgy...i wonder..hmm!
    Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. ~Søren Kierkegaard

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pleasurekerry For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (25-10-14)

You're right.. There is always a way. They haven't been able to stop this business since before the Pharaohs, do you honestly believe some self serving politicos will succeed?
    I'm guessing this site could help a lot and get a little more secure when the law passes..
    We wait and see..

what will the ladies do if this law comes in,we will have to work out some way to meet them.as i cant give them up,i have some ladies i just love,to meet,there away is a way around things,

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AmantAmant365 For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (25-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pleasurekerry View Post
    lol, you getting completely paranoid or what Tom?..like, hhmmm, that hotel janitor...looks dodgy...i wonder..hmm!
    No but better to be safe than sorry,you will be ok with hotel janitor,i think hotels would would be Better and safer,i am only trying to make things safe for us if i can and to think off ways to do that,i am going to stay seening the ladies but in a more careful way

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmantAmant365 View Post
    You're right.. There is always a way. They haven't been able to stop this business since before the Pharaohs, do you honestly believe some self serving politicos will succeed?
    I'm guessing this site could help a lot and get a little more secure when the law passes..
    We wait and see..
    this site will help a lot we can talk and see what going on,but some things we we cant put up here,as anyone can see it

Reviews

No but better to be safe than sorry,you will be ok with hotel janitor,i think hotels would would be Better and safer,i am only trying to make things safe for us if i can and to think off ways to do that,i am going to stay seening the ladies but in a more careful way
    of course Tom, i wasn't taking the mick or anything- like the poll is indicating, i will continue to see girls but be extra careful also[ i think the book of phone no's is sensible..better have something non web based...
    Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. ~Søren Kierkegaard

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pleasurekerry For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (25-10-14)

Reviews

I think I'll just have to stick with the ladies I know and trust for a while.

There's bound to be a big crackdown for a couple of months if the law comes in just for the sake of keeping up appearances and all. But the Gardai don't really have the resources to be focussing on non-crimes like this in the long term.

So I reckon there will be an adjustment period followed by a return to business as usual, but with punters being a lot more cautious.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klittyliker For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (25-10-14), tom rambo (25-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Klittyliker View Post
    I think I'll just have to stick with the ladies I know and trust for a while.

There's bound to be a big crackdown for a couple of months if the law comes in just for the sake of keeping up appearances and all. But the Gardai don't really have the resources to be focussing on non-crimes like this in the long term.

So I reckon there will be an adjustment period followed by a return to business as usual, but with punters being a lot more cautious.
    I think you are dead right.

Good opportunity to save a few pound....

Massive sessions due in a couple of months lol

Send nudes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123