Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: ideal Client

  1. #1

    Default ideal Client

    From an Escorts perspective; how would you describe the ideal client?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    From an Escorts perspective; how would you describe the ideal client?
    Someone who has read and accepted what I offer on my profile, someone who phones sounding polite and then someone who actually turns up for their appointment aswell as turning up clean or at least using my shower and someone who is respectful and friendly x

  3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

    bollocks (22-10-14), cp3o (22-10-14), Jetstream (22-10-14), Jiberjabber (23-10-14), The D Man (23-10-14), tom rambo (22-10-14)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Being Naughty xxx
    Posts
    5,744

    Default

    Discreet, respectful, clean, doesn't barter & turns up on time, if they are running late then I would appreciate being informed.

    Sandy x
    ~ * ~ Busty UK 100% Independent Fit, Fun & Frisky Escort 086 124 8984~ * ~
    ~ * ~ CASHEL Tuesday 12th until & including Monday 18th Dec ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ WITHHELD/LANDLINE NUMBERS/TEXT MESSAGES & ANY CALLS AFTER 9pm will not be answered ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ Phone sex available by paysafe vouchers only ~ * ~



  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

    Jetstream (22-10-14), Jiberjabber (23-10-14)

  6. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    From an Escorts perspective; how would you describe the ideal client?
    he just slides the money under the door and goes home

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxq For This Useful Post:

    amylove69 (22-10-14), tom rambo (22-10-14)

  8. #5

    Default

    Giving you're not an Escory Max... I'll kindly and respectfully ignore your opinion... lol

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,402
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    Someone who has read and accepted what I offer on my profile, someone who phones sounding polite and then someone who actually turns up for their appointment aswell as turning up clean or at least using my shower and someone who is respectful and friendly x
    Och Kendra Lassie, Ye told me that I was your ideal client.

    I've attached a wee selfie below in case you cannae remember me!!!!


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Klittyliker For This Useful Post:

    Kendra (22-10-14)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxq View Post
    he just slides the money under the door and goes home
    I seen an escort write this elsewhere although her words were......

    My ideal client would be a guy who posts the money through my letterbox then fucks off home!

    I know it's not suppose to be funny but I couldn't help but laugh

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

    tom sand (22-10-14)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klittyliker View Post
    Och Kendra Lassie, Ye told me that I was your ideal client.

    I've attached a wee selfie below in case you cannae remember me!!!!

    I am sitting in the back of a taxi as we speak and I am in Govan, how convenient for your post lol x

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

    Klittyliker (22-10-14)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    From an Escorts perspective; how would you describe the ideal client?

    One who posts the money through the letterbox.

    Failing that, one with a pulse will do.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    amylove69 (22-10-14), Jiberjabber (23-10-14), tom sand (22-10-14)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,114
    Reviews
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    One who posts the money through the letterbox.

    Failing that, one with a pulse will do.
    I've a pulse lol
    Give respect get respect

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •