Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lady Von Teese

Reviews

Lady Von Teese,dont spank only if u want to be spanked, but she is great at gfe and dom mix i enjoyed it, she is a skilled lady,

Unfortunately I've not had the pleasure of meeting Lady Von Teasee as yet, but she comes across as a sweet and genuine lady.

Love your new photos doll
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Irish Leigha For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (24-10-14), tom rambo (20-10-14), tom sand (21-10-14), willie wacker (20-10-14)

Having just recently talked with Lady Von Teese.. I have nothing but good things to say about her. Straight out of the top drawer.. I'm very much looking forward to a meeting with her and getting to experience all the good things i'm reading for myself

Blog Entries

Well thanks for clearing that up honey but as there are so many negative people also on EI, so dont blame me for thinking wrongly honey, And anyone can have a good time honey, and Tom believe me had a fantastic time and so did I too. XX

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Sounds like you have no one to play with so need to try and wind someone up. I am sure Cindy does not mention all her clients to Tom and a sweetie as Tom has no problem with who she see so why would she have a problem who he see's. They are not married or in a relationship and both are "mature" adults too

Sorry Lady Von Teese I was not winding Tom up, I think you missunderstand.
    Me and Tom get on very well here and I was just having a bit of craic with him.
    And I know that he had a very good time with you and really enjoyed your company.

Well said Cindy and I totally agree with what you said about Tom too and understand why he would wish to spend time with you also honey, have a great week. X
    Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy Forever View Post
    Tom has room in his heart for all of us, just as we have for all of you guys...lets go enjoy our happy moments without think with who...thank you guys for never forget about,luv u all...xx
    Loll, Tom now you to also had the same preconceived ideas about what I do in my session too, tell the truth but that soon changed once in our meeting didnt it honey, and I only know too well how much fun you and I too had together, for sure not what you were expecting. See you soon honey. XX

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    Lady Von Teese,dont spank only if u want to be spanked, but she is great at gfe and dom mix i enjoyed it, she is a skilled lady,
    Thanks Leigha, and if we are ever in the same City and both have a bit of time free, coffees on me as its always nice to meet up for a chat and a coffee with other girls too here. And thanks for you lovely comments about my photos. XX
    Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Leigha View Post
    Unfortunately I've not had the pleasure of meeting Lady Von Teasee as yet, but she comes across as a sweet and genuine lady.

Love your new photos doll
    Quote Originally Posted by youngstud87 View Post
    Having just recently talked with Lady Von Teese.. I have nothing but good things to say about her. Straight out of the top drawer.. I'm very much looking forward to a meeting with her and getting to experience all the good things i'm reading for myself
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (22-10-14)

Reviews

Am intrigued ( hope that is spelt correctly ) about this lady. She seems very nice and friendly. Her pics are really beautiful.

I may have to visit her to satisfy this curiousity

You're very welcome hunni.

That sounds like a lovely idea.

Have a great week and hope to meet up soon xxx
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

9. Default

Have to meet up with her

Blog Entries

Thanks guys and just to let you know I am not going to be what you expect as I am soooo much more than you can imagine and I understand many would assume as a Mistress I am going to beat the crap out of them but in my newbie meeting its very funny for both parties and believe me you will be entertained just as you would if you went to a strip club, a magic show and have the added bonus of a very big bonus too. Loll

And like all the rest of the fun people I have met honey you too will be coming back for me. But there is only one way to find out now isnt there.

All the best
    lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by The D Man View Post
    Am intrigued ( hope that is spelt correctly ) about this lady. She seems very nice and friendly. Her pics are really beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane fly1 View Post
    Have to meet up with her

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

The D Man (24-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The D Man View Post

I'm also very intrigued by this lady she comes across as been very sweet and she sounds as if she would be great fun to spend time with by fun i mean some naughty fun. And i hope we can meet sometime time if just to kill my curiosity

13. The Following User Says Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

The D Man (24-10-14)

Blog Entries

Loll, its lots and lots of naughty fun but also very funny when I am in a booking when sharing a interlude with a stranger honey. But you will just have to come and sort out that curiosity of yours. Loll

Look forward to the adventure honey.

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    I'm also very intrigued by this lady she comes across as been very sweet and she sounds as if she would be great fun to spend time with by fun i mean some naughty fun. And i hope we can meet sometime time if just to kill my curiosity

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (24-10-14)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast