Thread: Help needed! Halloween outfits for lady von teese and sexy jessica what she we wear?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Thanks sweetie and whatever I dress up in in the night I'm going to blow your mind in it when we meet in Galway in December when slowly strip out of it just for you, before having you as my human beep toy and I dont have to tell you that you will have to work very hard to entertain me now do I honey. Lolll or that you'll be have a wonderful sleep when you return home. Or about the sexy memories that's going to you company till I return in to your arms again. Because you'll have more than a passionate smog under the Arch way to keep your soul company won't you my darling. Xxx

Looking forward to part 2 honey as much as you are.
    Lady Von Teese
    Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    and i am sure whatever outfit u pick u will be drop dead gorgeous
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (23-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Thanks sweetie and whatever I dress up in in the night I'm going to blow your mind in it when we meet in Galway in December when slowly strip out of it just for you, before having you as my human beep toy and I dont have to tell you that you will have to work very hard to entertain me now do I honey. Lolll or that you'll be have a wonderful sleep when you return home. Or about the sexy memories that's going to you company till I return in to your arms again. Because you'll have more than a passionate smog under the Arch way to keep your soul company won't you my darling. Xxx

Looking forward to part 2 honey as much as you are.
    Lady Von Teese
    cant wait for part 2,and u stripping for me i will be thinking off that until December,u sexy lady,love Tom