Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help needed! Halloween outfits for lady von teese and sexy jessica what she we wear?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by celticden View Post
    no I was thinking of whips and stuff, actually that picture makes me pretty horny ) god damn it and I was going to bed haha
    glad that you like my rubber outfit now, i was also almost off the bed, but how can i leave you so horny? If you fancy a bit sexy phonechat, just dial my number. Or cam? Iīm still dressed with kinky pvc sexy thigh dress and killer heels, aaahhhhh

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (19-10-14)

The thought of you two Ladies in rubber cat outfits has me weak at the knees... That would certainly be a sight to behold! Those tight figure hugging outfits will drive men of all ages crazy

Im sure those pictures would receive a great welcome on here on EI

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by youngstud87 View Post
    The thought of you two Ladies in rubber cat outfits has me weak at the knees... That would certainly be a sight to behold! Those tight figure hugging outfits will drive men of all ages crazy

Im sure those pictures would receive a great welcome on here on EI
    tbh i dont think i will wear my almost €500 tailored rubber catsuit on Helloween, but may pvc catsuit shall do.
    As Andi71 said, maybe vampire is an option too.
    Servant sounds always good Mr Cuddles, feel free to apply, but forget the cat (iīve allergy), change it for sewer rat,lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

Mr Cuddles (19-10-14)

Im sure PVC would work just as well... but anything you two Ladies suit up in shall be spectacular! The vampire option would be very sexy... The more I think about it the images in my head get more and more erotic! Oh im looking forward to seeing what you two put together

Reviews

Ladies to be honest no matter what outfit (catwoman, vampire or witch) you decide on you'll both look sexy and stunning.

I'm also partial to a sexy devil, the sexy demonic lady in red.
    Last edited by rob_tig; 19-10-14 at 12:08.
    Love slowly unwraping a sexily dressed lady.

Blog Entries

Loll Its just getting better and better for you guys were the imagination is concerned but head really would do a few turn about in Limerick with us 3 blond hotties. Loll
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Reviews

It's what beautiful ladies do to guy's, our heads turn and we become putty in your hands. Especially 3 such sexy ladies as yourselves.
    Last edited by rob_tig; 20-10-14 at 19:25.

Blog Entries

I will scare and make you drool dressed in my kinky Police officers uniform honey,

Quote Originally Posted by celticden View Post
    nice i'm scared and turned on I'm sure you would definitely teach me to lick pussy well

Oh, rob, yes it sure will be standing to attention and dressed in my new police officers uniform I will be inspecting you from top to toe honey, but you will have to do what your told, if you wish this officer to let you off the hook. Loll

Maybe I should wear my kinky Police Officers uniform out of the Halloween night? (but of course on the night I will be keeping it on all night. Loll

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by rob_tig View Post
    Standing to attention in more ways than one ready for your inspection My Lady. Lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (27-10-14)

Blog Entries

Loll Thanks for the support for positivity Forrest and Tom Sand

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    That's not a very nice thing to say. Based on her pics, LVT is quite the sexy, mature, lady, and a free spirit, by all accounts

I saw a thread you started saying what a nice piece of ass you have. It's a pity you don't have the good manners to go with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    please don't be so rude

Far too cold our nipples would show. Loll
    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Ladies how about this for a Halloween outfit

Your more than welcome to join us if your in Limerick Tiff I am sure Jess, will not mind, then there will 3 sexy hot Witches in Limerick Halloween, boy the guys would not know what hit them?
    LOll
    Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyTees View Post
    If you going out ladies give me a shout my broom is at the ready lol

RIDE A WITCH ......or RIDE MY BITCH ........ Tiff Xx

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	witch.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	103807

Reviews

My Lady you 3 ladies could hold a sexy witch's convention in limerick, now that would light the town up and bewitch the guys and gals.
    Last edited by rob_tig; 20-10-14 at 19:11.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast