Thread: Help needed! Halloween outfits for lady von teese and sexy jessica what she we wear?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    The heading should have read " Help needed! Halloween outfits for lady Von Teese and Sey jessica what should we wear?

I'm going out with Sexy Jessica Halloween Friday and not sure what to wear so which outfits do you advice for me and sexy Jessica?

Personally I am thinking of
    The Witch... A sexy flared legged sequin halter neck jumpsuit which shows off my assets. With a long black widow hooded velvet cape and long black leather gloves? I could bring my witches sequin hat with black feather around the rim too, so I still look the part when I need to take the velvet cape off.
    My Lady I'd go with the witch, a nice sexy outfit that doesn't show any flesh but is way way sexier.

It emphasises your very ample assets and sexy curves and leaves a lot to people's imaginations. Let them just try and imagine what's under your outfit, I'm having some naughty thoughts sorry.

No matter what anyone says both of you ladies will look great no matter what outfit you choose. Sexy sister witches sounds good though.

Have a great time on your night out and have fun.
    Last edited by rob_tig; 18-10-14 at 18:45.
    Love slowly unwraping a sexily dressed lady.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rob_tig For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (18-10-14)