Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
The heading should have read " Help needed! Halloween outfits for lady Von Teese and Sey jessica what should we wear?

I'm going out with Sexy Jessica Halloween Friday and not sure what to wear so which outfits do you advice for me and sexy Jessica?

Personally I am thinking of

1) The Witch... A sexy flared legged sequin halter neck jumpsuit which shows off my assets. With a long black widow hooded velvet cape and long black leather gloves? I could bring my witches sequin hat with black feather around the rim too, so I still look the part when I need to take the velvet cape off.

2) The succubus cat woman, the same black sexy flared legged sequin halter neck jumpsuit which shows off my assets. With a long black widow hooded velvet cape and long black leather gloves with a kitty-cat mask

3) Royal sky blue short Navel dress with white and red trim, white petie coat, with a matching white hate with a red trim, blood dripping down my mouth and vampire teeth. Red shoes and handbag?

4) UK police woman tight dress which shows all my curves off in the right places and bring some of my tricks out with me to punishment anyone misbehaving .Loll

We will have to wait and see what Sexy Jessica has in mind for the event, I am just as curious

So which one should I go for?

And are you going out for Halloween and if so what outfit do you have lined up for the evening?

Lady Von Teese

The heading should have read " Help needed! Hlloween outfits for lady von teese and sey jessica what should we wear?
uk police woman you would sexy in that,u are a stunning sexy lady,u can arrest me anytime u want,