Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Help needed! Halloween outfits for lady von teese and sexy jessica what she we wear?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rob_tig View Post
    My Lady I'd go with the witch, a nice sexy outfit that doesn't show any flesh but is way way sexier.

It emphasises your very ample assets and sexy curves and leaves a lot to people's imaginations. Let them just try and imagine what's under your outfit, I'm having some naughty thoughts sorry.

No matter what anyone says both of you ladies will look great no matter what outfit you choose. Sexy sister witches sounds good though.

Have a great time on your night out and have fun.
    ...sounds really good!

Blog Entries

Ok, here is my order for anyone who is interested however, he must be willing to grovel at my feet and worship them and my bottom too. Loll
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlwmRjkpA5k

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    ok, so no dog with us, whats about some servant-gentleman who will look after our thirsty needs and out bags when we dance?
    So I am guessing your not able to for-fill the above request in limerick dress as the guy is in the link. Loll
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAMature View Post
    And its a mature lady like yourself that has me here... Who just so happens to enjoy havin her f**t worshipped but ill save that for another day... Enjoy your weekend also, speak soon.
    I think you may have something there rob, 2 kinky hot ladies like ourselves dressed as sister witches with a different take on a witch outfit could be an interesting eye candy. And would deal with our dilemma on what to wear out on the night too. Very good rob!
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_tig View Post
    My Lady I'd go with the witch, a nice sexy outfit that doesn't show any flesh but is way way sexier.

It emphasises your very ample assets and sexy curves and leaves a lot to people's imaginations. Let them just try and imagine what's under your outfit, I'm having some naughty thoughts sorry.

No matter what anyone says both of you ladies will look great no matter what outfit you choose. Sexy sister witches sounds good though.

Have a great time on your night out and have fun.

So Jessica shall we dress up with robs idea as the two sister witches for Halloween night out in Limerick? Maybe will could find someone in the link I put above to services up too. Loll

...sounds really good!
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Ok, here is my order for anyone who is interested however, he must be willing to grovel at my feet and worship them and my bottom too. Loll
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlwmRjkpA5k

So I am guessing your not able to for-fill the above request in limerick dress as the guy is in the link. Loll

I think you may have something there rob, 2 kinky hot ladies like ourselves dressed as sister witches with a different take on a witch outfit could be an interesting eye candy. And would deal with our dilemma on what to wear out on the night too. Very good rob!

So Jessica shall we dress up with robs idea as the two sister witches for Halloween night out in Limerick? Maybe will could find someone in the link I put above to services up too. Loll
    the problem is that i am in Belfast now and you are so far away, so we have to choose some dress for Helloween each by own :-(
    Anyway, just small detail, what can be usefull, please donīt forget to bring this usefull piece with you:

Blog Entries

Loll I think I will be leaving the dildo at home honey

If I had time which I dont I would have put a few ideas of the outfits here on EI but then again so of the accessories I need are not with me. Plus I would not wish to give the game away before our evening adventure out. Loll

We could also just wear out rubber cat suits and get the ears, eye marks and a tail and then go at 2 cat girls on our night out. Loll

And you could come with me for a bit of a pamper on the Friday when getting my hair done and we could make our minds up if no one else comes up with any good ideas here on EI

Lady Von Teese

Lady Von Teese

the problem is that i am in Belfast now and you are so far away, so we have to choose some dress for Helloween each by own :-(
    Anyway, just small detail, what can be usefull, please donīt forget to bring this usefull piece with you:
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Blog Entries
    Reviews

figured jessica could go in her domintrax clothes thats scary stuff haha

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by celticden View Post
    figured jessica could go in her domintrax clothes thats scary stuff haha
    Cīmon, what is so scary on that wonderful rubber outfit???

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Cīmon, what is so scary on that wonderful rubber outfit???
    no I was thinking of whips and stuff, actually that picture makes me pretty horny ) god damn it and I was going to bed haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    The heading should have read " Help needed! Halloween outfits for lady Von Teese and Sey jessica what should we wear?

I'm going out with Sexy Jessica Halloween Friday and not sure what to wear so which outfits do you advice for me and sexy Jessica?

Personally I am thinking of

1) The Witch... A sexy flared legged sequin halter neck jumpsuit which shows off my assets. With a long black widow hooded velvet cape and long black leather gloves? I could bring my witches sequin hat with black feather around the rim too, so I still look the part when I need to take the velvet cape off.

2) The succubus cat woman, the same black sexy flared legged sequin halter neck jumpsuit which shows off my assets. With a long black widow hooded velvet cape and long black leather gloves with a kitty-cat mask

3) Royal sky blue short Navel dress with white and red trim, white petie coat, with a matching white hate with a red trim, blood dripping down my mouth and vampire teeth. Red shoes and handbag?

4) UK police woman tight dress which shows all my curves off in the right places and bring some of my tricks out with me to punishment anyone misbehaving .Loll

We will have to wait and see what Sexy Jessica has in mind for the event, I am just as curious

So which one should I go for?

And are you going out for Halloween and if so what outfit do you have lined up for the evening?

Lady Von Teese

The heading should have read " Help needed! Hlloween outfits for lady von teese and sey jessica what should we wear?
    Simple wear pure leather outfit in casual normal dressing even anything respectable to old mature ladies of your age. Halloween gear dressing is for children not mature. Those days are gone for you lady in your age. Anywhere my daughter is going to wear a girl's spiderella dress and she is 9yrs.lam going to wear a lovely net outfit thorngs on the night and offer free fuck to my regullars.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha Babe View Post
    Simple wear pure leather outfit in casual normal dressing even anything respectable to old mature ladies of your age. Halloween gear dressing is for children not mature. Those days are gone for you lady in your age. Anywhere my daughter is going to wear a girl's spiderella dress and she is 9yrs.lam going to wear a lovely net outfit thorngs on the night and offer free fuck to my regullars.
    you donīt know LVT, she has maybe the age of mature Lady, but i bet that many of "teenieīs" can be jealous of her nature.
    We was sitting in the bar and an very young guy starred at her as if she were an famous Actress. Then he came directly to us and ordered one of the best bottles of wine for us.
    LVT danced on the street infront of the nightclub and all the teenies just starred at her. Even me and this is really something unusual as normally nothing suprises me ;-)
    You are wrong if you call her "old mature lady of her age".
    Itīs Helloween so why not a bit kinky and openminded? All this witches dresses, this is boring and for real "old mature ladies", but not for her/us.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (19-10-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by celticden View Post
    no I was thinking of whips and stuff, actually that picture makes me pretty horny ) god damn it and I was going to bed haha
    glad that you like my rubber outfit now, i was also almost off the bed, but how can i leave you so horny? If you fancy a bit sexy phonechat, just dial my number. Or cam? Iīm still dressed with kinky pvc sexy thigh dress and killer heels, aaahhhhh

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (19-10-14)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast