Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: What’s your favourite play role and why?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Question What’s your favourite play role and why?

    What’s your favourite play role and why?

    Is it the strict school teacher who puts you over her knees, pulls your pants down Spanks your ass and after every spank softly run her soft finger tips over your bottom to ease the pain. And you lovely the feel of your willy growing between her legs and with every touch, you feel yourself dibbling down her long stocking legs?

    Is it the Doctor Nurse Scenario, laying helpless in bed and a sexy lady nurse having to bed wash you from top to top before she examines you in place you never thought possible which could be aroused, before she seduces you?

    Is it the dominate female taking charge of you and using her power to get you to kiss and worship you ass, legs (Pantyhose or stocking) until she has you submitting to her feet/boot/shoes before using you as her sex toy?

    Or is it the Kinky cougar that lived next door/your best friends mum your imagination drooled all through your teen wishing and waiting for her to seduce you and take what she wanted to satisfy her needs and wants ?

    So which one is your or what is your favourite play role?

    For me there are for too many I love playing and I could write a book on them so what’s your and why?

    Lady Von Teese

    0
    Quote
    MultiQuote
    Edit
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    645
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    What’s your favourite play role and why?

    Is it the strict school teacher who puts you over her knees, pulls your pants down Spanks your ass and after every spank softly run her soft finger tips over your bottom to ease the pain. And you lovely the feel of your willy growing between her legs and with every touch, you feel yourself dibbling down her long stocking legs?

    Is it the Doctor Nurse Scenario, laying helpless in bed and a sexy lady nurse having to bed wash you from top to top before she examines you in place you never thought possible which could be aroused, before she seduces you?

    Is it the dominate female taking charge of you and using her power to get you to kiss and worship you ass, legs (Pantyhose or stocking) until she has you submitting to her feet/boot/shoes before using you as her sex toy?

    Or is it the Kinky cougar that lived next door/your best friends mum your imagination drooled all through your teen wishing and waiting for her to seduce you and take what she wanted to satisfy her needs and wants ?

    So which one is your or what is your favourite play role?

    For me there are for too many I love playing and I could write a book on them so what’s your and why?

    Lady Von Teese

    0
    Quote
    MultiQuote
    Edit
    You are a good sales women

    Where do i sign up

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    LVT
    You are so polite

    ( willy growing between her legs)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,402
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    I've never really been into role-play...........until a few minutes ago.

    Which is my favourite?

    Is "All of the above" a valid answer?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Funny man but I am even a better auntie, nurse, teacher than I am a sales woman honey but if you wish to sign up to what this sales woman has on offer so be it. Loll

    Quote Originally Posted by paul_m View Post
    You are a good sales women

    Where do i sign up
    Nothing wrong with having manners honey as I have too, I practise what i preach and those who dont pay heed then its over the knees, an examination and being made to worship my ass as punishment. Loll

    Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    LVT
    You are so polite

    ( willy growing between her legs)
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

    paul_m (15-10-14), tom sand (15-10-14)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    secretary in office at lunchtime scenario and all you mentioned, Lady. xxx

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    907
    Reviews
    111

    Default

    I love the boss woman scenario who has to persuade me not to leave her company and blow the whistle on her saucy activities with the other staff members, male and female, in her office. Dress code has to include glasses, hair tied up, sheer blouse and no bra, jacket on top optional, high heels, skirt, no panties.

    Is that enough to be getting started with?

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    645
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    bossy Secretary, school teacher for me

  10. #9
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klittyliker View Post
    I've never really been into role-play...........until a few minutes ago.

    Which is my favourite?

    Is "All of the above" a valid answer?
    Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    secretary in office at lunchtime scenario and all you mentioned, Lady. xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_m View Post
    bossy Secretary, school teacher for me

    So many who are as greedy as I am. Loll
    Life is for having fun after all, and what lovely kinky fun it is. Loll Right who's first?Loll
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Sweetie that me on a normal day so I wouldnt even have to change clothes as you've described me down to a T. Loll

    Lady Von Teese

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    I love the boss woman scenario who has to persuade me not to leave her company and blow the whistle on her saucy activities with the other staff members, male and female, in her office. Dress code has to include glasses, hair tied up, sheer blouse and no bra, jacket on top optional, high heels, skirt, no panties.

    Is that enough to be getting started with?
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •