• Thehighwayman

60 50.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote for E-I Community Moderators

Reviews

Angry Patricia

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Just to make it clear - in case I didn't make it clear in my last post - I don't want anyone's real info posted here.

In this case - where the name posted was one the poster has previously said is not his name - it is still not ok.

People have a username they have chosen - That's what you call them.
    So if it's not "ok" then punish the offender Patricia ................. even he thinks he should be banned ffs!!!!

Are you playing stupid on this one??????

Here's the facts: He broke a monumantal rule
    He is going un-punished
    You are looking for loop-holes to avoid punishing him

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

Question Niner

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    so is he banned

nbt
    No he hasn't been banned Niner ................ can you tell me why in your opinion he hasn't because I can't figure out what Pat is playing at on this one?????

Paws

Blog Entries

Paws, my problem is that the last time the same name was posted, you never even complained? You suddenly consider this a major crime, but before it was nothing to you? Are you sure this isn't more about you trying to de-rail this thread than anything else?

Reviews

Angry Patricia

Paws, my problem is that the last time the same name was posted, you never even complained? You suddenly consider this a major crime, but before it was nothing to you? Are you sure this isn't more about you trying to de-rail this thread than anything else?
    Are you sure this isn't more about you protecting your "community moderator" idea than protecting members of this site as you always promised you would??????

Paws

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    So once again you are ignoring your own rules Patricia to suit yourself and quoting "circumstances" to justifly it??????????

Paws
    Its my understanding that if and when new rules are posted that at THAT point someone would be banned for naming someone. Are you saying that bannings should be made retrospectively as if I remember other people have named full names here so why are you calling for Highways head here and not the others. This is just because you are scared shitless of mods come into force here because you have had handbags with all 6000 plus members at one time or another.

You are trying to discredit mods before Pat has even decided to have them for your own benefit, not all the rest of us, its exactly because of cretins like you that we need new rules and maybe mods. If you want Highway banned before new rules come out then if some other as yet unpublished rules happen to be rules that you broke in the past then you should be banned as well along with most of us. What you are suggesting is infantile and unworkable. No one can be banned before the rules have even been announced.

Reviews

pat,
    if u remember i didnt complain the first time my name was mentioned either coz i thought it might be forgotten , but i did complain the second time it happened

nbt

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Are you sure this isn't more about you protecting your "community moderator" idea than protecting members of this site as you always promised you would??????

Paws
    This has got nothing to do with protecting users. The name was removed as soon as you complained about it. Highwayman hasn't posted it again since.

There isn't any ongoing attack on you here

This is about whether highwayman should be punished or not.

Reviews

Thumbs down BobbyD

Quote Originally Posted by Robert De Niro View Post
    Its my understanding that if and when new rules are posted that at THAT point someone would be banned for naming someone. Are you saying that bannings should be made retrospectively as if I remember other people have named full names here so why are you calling for Highways head here and not the others. This is just because you are scared shitless of mods come into force here because you have had handbags with all 6000 plus members at one time or another.

You are trying to discredit mods before Pat has even decided to have them for your own benefit, not all the rest of us, its exactly because of cretins like you that we need new rules and maybe mods. If you want Highway banned before new rules come out then if some other as yet unpublished rules happen to be rules that you broke in the past then you should be banned as well along with most of us. What you are suggesting is infantile and unworkable. No one can be banned before the rules have even been announced.
    You idiot!!!

The "no real names or you will be banned" rule is a long standing one which Patricia has always exercised ................ it's not a new rule and it's a rule I never ever broke!

Paws
    Last edited by bigpaws; 08-12-08 at 21:01.

Default Hes terrified of mods being here

because he cant act the bollox then.Its that simple.Anyone can see it,my dog could see it.He is totally against the mods because he has no intention of following the rules of the site.It simple and plain for all to see,if they want to see it that is.This has nothing to do with highwayman,he is only using highwayman as a scapegoat.This has to do with him panicking about mods.Thats why he says it wouldnt work.It wouldnt work for him not for the site but for him.Big difference.

simple,
    Westside.

Reviews

Thumbs down Patricia

This has got nothing to do with protecting users. The name was removed as soon as you complained about it. Highwayman hasn't posted it again since.

There isn't any ongoing attack on you here

This is about whether highwayman should be punished or not.
    So you won't punish him ................ you are a disgrace!!!!

We both know why you won't punish him!!!!

He broke a rule which always comes with a ban ............... but this time no.

You disgust me Patricia, you really do ................ Mari could moderate better than you at this stage!!

Paws

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast