• Thehighwayman

60 50.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote for E-I Community Moderators

Reviews

Cool Story So Far .................

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Patricia, can you please publish some idea of what the community mods are axpected to do and what powers they are going to have. We have a vote ongoing but nobody realy knows exactly what they are voting for.
    Personally speaking, I do not think that any Mod should have the power to ban any member for any reason, or even edit posts. I feel that this will cause more conflict then it will do good. I understand the need to use your time more productively on bettering the site but are community moderators the answer?
    The poll that is running alongside this is going to be a good indicator as to whether the general membership actually want a mod, and maybe, voting should be suspended untill the results of this poll are in. In 14 hours the BigPaws poll has had 17 votes where this poll has only had 35 votes in 3 days.
    An alternative could be that you just appoint a community mod your self anonymously and let that person morerate with out bias or conflict of interest.
    All the candidates nominated for this can be questioned about thier conduct in the past and some in the present, myself included. And i do not feel that any winner will be looked on favourably by the general membership.
    I would also like to remove myself from this election as i do not think that I am qualified to moderate and know that i will struggle to be impartial on all subjects and discussions.
    So far we have Kie who "doesn't want to win" .................... we have Carlos who "is not sure about this whole thing" ................. we have HighWayMan who broke the worst rule on here of posting a real name and saying "I deserve to be banned" ................ now we have Epsilon saying "i do not think that I am qualified to moderate and know that i will struggle to be impartial on all subjects and discussions" ................. that leaves us with Mari for "community moderator"?????

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    So far we have Kie who "doesn't want to win" .................... we have Carlos who "is not sure about this whole thing" ................. we have HighWayMan who broke the worst rule on here of posting a real name and saying "I deserve to be banned" ................ now we have Epsilon saying "i do not think that I am qualified to moderate and know that i will struggle to be impartial on all subjects and discussions" ................. that leaves us with Mari for "community moderator"?????

Paws
    On behalf of the Mari party
    I would just like to say

"Fuck the rules - lets all get HIGH!

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Good suggestions QPH for secret service. I didn't take any notice of the other jobs you suggested, I'm still dreaming of what Malena, Carmen and Annasavicha will get up to. I'm counting on you to write me 1000 page speeches. That'll put everyone to sleep and then I can have an early bath with the girls

Sorry,was not around yesterday,was too busy with Girls......
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Reviews

I forgive you this time Anna, but next time I want a piece of the action
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Why wasnt Hot Lizzy nominated as one of the moderators.

Reviews

As Dermot Morgan would sing "Thank you very much Mr Eastwood" Keep the votes coming folks.

Reviews

The gap is closing, thanks for the extra publicity Bigpaws

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    The gap is closing, thanks for the extra publicity Bigpaws

Thats ok Jack, or is that Joe, or Jon?

Reviews

Exclamation Rory

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Thats ok Jack, or is that Joe, or Jon?
    Be careful now Rory, you can't go posting real names otherwise Pat will .............. actually go right ahead!!!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

Poor Carlos and Kieree are lagging behind. Carlos done this for me a few days ago so it's time for me to return the favour.

VOTE FOR CARLOS
    VOTE FOR KIEREE

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast