Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New girl v established

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Xman69 View Post
    So what would make you leave a regular for a new girl , beyond availability of your regular girl?
    This place is like a sweet shop....so you've got to pick&mix .

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cp3o For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (15-10-14), Xman69 (15-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Xman69 View Post
    So what would make you leave a regular for a new girl , beyond availability of your regular girl?
    I adore my regular girl but also like to visit other ladies too. Just for the variety I suppose, so many gorgeous ladies here to choose from.

I still visit her on regular basis but fit the others in around these visits. Different ladies provide different experiences.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Klittyliker For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (15-10-14), funlover12 (15-10-14), Jericho (15-10-14), Xman69 (15-10-14)

Reviews

because the new girl just might be that much more suitable, and will be quitting at some point, best to not get too attached

6. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Xman69 (15-10-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cp3o View Post
    This place is like a sweet shop....so you've got to pick&mix .
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

cp3o (16-10-14), funlover12 (15-10-14)

I'm a new girl (well .... new to this website) And I just had a VERY sexy few days in Galway where I do believe my gents left happy and de-horned... Unfortunately the liklihood of most of them leaving a review is slim as most are not established EI members, just passers by... It takes time to build up reviews but I don't think we should be forgotten just because we have not advertised here before ... As some of you said... variety is the spice of life and I don't think any of us ladies would be here if we weren't fond of some big throbbing cock

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IrishDaisie69 For This Useful Post:

ana massage (15-10-14), bollocks (15-10-14), circumcised guy (15-10-14), Jericho (15-10-14), Klittyliker (15-10-14), Xman69 (15-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishDaisie69 View Post
    I'm a new girl (well .... new to this website) And I just had a VERY sexy few days in Galway where I do believe my gents left happy and de-horned... Unfortunately the liklihood of most of them leaving a review is slim as most are not established EI members, just passers by... It takes time to build up reviews but I don't think we should be forgotten just because we have not advertised here before ... As some of you said... variety is the spice of life and I don't think any of us ladies would be here if we weren't fond of some big throbbing cock
    Nice arse xx

Send nudes

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

IrishDaisie69 (17-10-14), Xman69 (15-10-14)

Reviews

Well I gave my regular waterford lady a miss today as she is a lazy , grumpy git in the mornings , and boy oh boy was in in for a treat .
    I went completely out of character and had a fantastic punt with a sexy new girl in town .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Playitsam For This Useful Post:

Xman69 (15-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by IrishDaisie69 View Post
    that made me laugh out loud!

Reviews

I'm with Petros on this.....when I'm punting that is (

Reviews

I generally tend to just see my regular lady when she's here and only when she's gone on a break would i see other ladies. And i think i'll be sticking to that routine.
    Last edited by circumcised guy; 15-10-14 at 20:04.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast