Thread: I was born to be a Client.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile I was born to be a Client.

Quite a valid point, especially when you have a partner who will not indulge in certain things that you like....And loads of girls advertising these things here. Why should you do without that which you love,,,,,,,,,,,,,french kissing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,owo,,,,,,,,,,,,brilliant massage ,,,,etc

2. Default

Tricky one really.. Iv a person in my personal life, not engaged or married but its serious.. I do sometimes feel guilty on here but i just cant help it, i guess i can be in some eyes an asshole but i was always like this even before my relationship i love pleasing women, id just like to know about those who are married and have kids how do they have the time to converse on this? Must have to be seriously careful obviously

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveAMature For This Useful Post:

bollocks (14-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    Quite a valid point, especially when you have a partner who will not indulge in certain things that you like....And loads of girls advertising these things here. Why should you do without that which you love,,,,,,,,,,,,,french kissing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,owo,,,,,,,,,,,,brilliant massage ,,,,etc
    Fair point....would you think that a partner that does'nt indulge in what you like is a bit selfish?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to loveat1stfeel For This Useful Post:

bollocks (15-10-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by loveat1stfeel View Post
    Fair point....would you think that a partner that does'nt indulge in what you like is a bit selfish?
    Yes, its strange what they will do when they want to get pregnant,,,,but then when thats over,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they see no reason or need to satisfy a man