Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Robinson Meets "Trafficked Girl"

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    435
    Reviews
    14

    Default Robinson Meets "Trafficked Girl"

    Page 2 of Saturdays Sun NI newspaper has an exclusive report of the DUP's Peter Robinson and Nigel Dods being left stunned after meeting "Anna"
    Anna is a 23 year old Romanian former model who was training to be a nurse in London when she was abducted by a Romainian gang and flown to Galway - then followed a horrific story of rape and abuse being toured round Ireland and sold to wicked punters which only ended when a Belfast drugs barron drove the Romanians off his patch.
    Robinson & Co have swallowed this without question and there has been a "remarkable meeting of minds" about the trafficking bill , now dubbed "Anna's Law"

    There is no mention of who introduced "Anna" to our astute leaders

    Can anyone shed any light on who "Anna" really is? I just don't believe this story, its too convient - the Trafficking Bill is being debated on October 20th


    In an unrelated story, a group of eastern european men have been released from slavery - they were being forced to work in a saussage factory by a gang master who took their wages and kept them in a house with only one toilet and no bog roll...... Honestly, this was on the Tv news

    I don't know if there is any plan to criminalise the purchasers of processed meat
    Mr Cuddles. everyone needs a cuddle

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Cuddles For This Useful Post:

    Melindablondey (15-10-14), Morpheus (16-10-14), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (13-10-14), warmcome (13-10-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,645
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cuddles View Post
    Page 2 of Saturdays Sun NI newspaper has an exclusive report of the DUP's Peter Robinson and Nigel Dods being left stunned after meeting "Anna"
    Anna is a 23 year old Romanian former model who was training to be a nurse in London when she was abducted by a Romainian gang and flown to Galway - then followed a horrific story of rape and abuse being toured round Ireland and sold to wicked punters which only ended when a Belfast drugs barron drove the Romanians off his patch.
    Robinson & Co have swallowed this without question and there has been a "remarkable meeting of minds" about the trafficking bill , now dubbed "Anna's Law"

    There is no mention of who introduced "Anna" to our astute leaders

    Can anyone shed any light on who "Anna" really is? I just don't believe this story, its too convient - the Trafficking Bill is being debated on October 20th


    In an unrelated story, a group of eastern european men have been released from slavery - they were being forced to work in a saussage factory by a gang master who took their wages and kept them in a house with only one toilet and no bog roll...... Honestly, this was on the Tv news

    I don't know if there is any plan to criminalise the purchasers of processed meat
    not me
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

    hitman76 (13-10-14), macdchef (13-10-14), Mr Cuddles (12-10-14)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cuddles View Post
    Page 2 of Saturdays Sun NI newspaper has an exclusive report of the DUP's Peter Robinson and Nigel Dods being left stunned after meeting "Anna"
    Anna is a 23 year old Romanian former model who was training to be a nurse in London when she was abducted by a Romainian gang and flown to Galway - then followed a horrific story of rape and abuse being toured round Ireland and sold to wicked punters which only ended when a Belfast drugs barron drove the Romanians off his patch.
    Robinson & Co have swallowed this without question and there has been a "remarkable meeting of minds" about the trafficking bill , now dubbed "Anna's Law"

    There is no mention of who introduced "Anna" to our astute leaders

    Can anyone shed any light on who "Anna" really is? I just don't believe this story, its too convient - the Trafficking Bill is being debated on October 20th


    In an unrelated story, a group of eastern european men have been released from slavery - they were being forced to work in a saussage factory by a gang master who took their wages and kept them in a house with only one toilet and no bog roll...... Honestly, this was on the Tv news

    I don't know if there is any plan to criminalise the purchasers of processed meat
    that's an unusual but equally anonymous hero in this account?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

    Mr Cuddles (13-10-14)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    435
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    that's an unusual but equally anonymous hero in this account?
    Yes, hard to believe
    Mr Cuddles. everyone needs a cuddle

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,630
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cuddles View Post
    Yes, hard to believe
    Like Anna's strange story, walking down the street in London minding her own business and within hours ended in a brothel in Galway.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

    Mr Cuddles (13-10-14)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    435
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    Like Anna's strange story, walking down the street in London minding her own business and within hours ended in a brothel in Galway.
    Yes , and how did they get her onto the flight against her will ?
    Mr Cuddles. everyone needs a cuddle

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,630
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cuddles View Post
    Yes , and how did they get her onto the flight against her will ?
    Luton airport, going through security....had she her ID?

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    There does seem to be an element of convince to that story.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    Mr Cuddles (13-10-14)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,913
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Imagine Robbo and Doddy, 2 fundaMENTAList Christians swallowing that! With that capacity for swallowing, had they chosen a different path, they would have made mighty male escorts, if a punter could put a balaclava on them!

    BTW Doddy has a first class Hons degree from Oxbridge!
    Ride them on the beaches!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

    Mr Cuddles (13-10-14)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,630
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    Imagine Robbo and Doddy, 2 fundaMENTAList Christians swallowing that! With that capacity for swallowing, had they chosen a different path, they would have made mighty male escorts, if a punter could put a balaclava on them!

    BTW Doddy has a first class Hons degree from Oxbridge!
    Even Paisley thought Nigel Dodds was a cunt.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

    Mr Cuddles (13-10-14)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •