Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Breaking the Taboo

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    Depends who you know, if ya catch my drift
    Is that a euphemism for 'you must be a fairy to get the good stuff'?
    Meath use to be such a nice place, this news that it is now overrun by pot-smoking fairies disturbs me.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    Is that a euphemism for 'you must be a fairy to get the good stuff'?
    Meath use to be such a nice place, this news that it is now overrun by pot-smoking fairies disturbs me.
    Ah it's a laugh all the same.

Ps.

When was meath a nice place?
    Must be before I was born

Send nudes

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post

When was meath a nice place?
    Must be before I was born
    Back when the High King held court at Tara so yes, possibly a bit before your time.

I jest, I know nothing of meath or its fairy infestation.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (12-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    How does that work exactly, do you have to be a fairy to smoke it or does smoking it turn you into a fairy?

What kind of weed are they selling in meath?
    well any lads i know of who smoke a lot of it are brain dead,fuck all education..you no the type im on about,smoke it all day every day

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by meath chap View Post
    well any lads i know of who smoke a lot of it are brain dead,fuck all education..you no the type im on about,smoke it all day every day
    even if that were so, how can this dude help?
    Last edited by warmcome; 12-10-14 at 18:15.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    he cant help,people like that are gone beyond been helped,a school friend of mine used to smoke it then went onto cocaine,ecstacy then heroin,got kicked out of his house,went to dublin was homeless then was found dead on o connell street from an overdose..

cannabis is a gateway drug,a lot end up doing coke and heroin then you got big problems..it leads to crime and then jail or dead

Reviews

he cant help,people like that are gone beyond been helped,a school friend of mine used to smoke it then went onto cocaine,ecstacy then heroin,got kicked out of his house,went to dublin was homeless then was found dead on o connell street from an overdose..

cannabis is a gateway drug,a lot end up doing coke and heroin then you got big problems..it leads to crime and then jail or dead
    is there something in the cannabis that compels them to use the opiate? is tobacco the gateway or
    alcohol the first way they get high?

Reviews

Last edited by warmcome; 12-10-14 at 18:26.

Reviews

I know the type. We're not all like that though, I know plenty of people who use it very sparingly. Personally I'd never have more than a toke every second week or so, it's really only a reset for my mind and it does that job better than anything else. I use to do a lot more when I was living with my ex because as already stated here it's great for sex, but getting blown every time your gonna fuck can really take a lot out you mentally and physically. Not her though, as far as I know she's still soldiering on.

That's the long winded way of saying some people can control it, some people can't. Maybe a lot of it is down to a body's tolerance, same way that hangovers could be considered a good prevention for alcoholism

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

meath chap (12-10-14), Naughtynatalie (13-10-14)

Reviews

you must be stoned because your talking jibberish,you said that twice now warmcome...and kids remember don't do drugs

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast