Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Top threads

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Downtown
    Posts
    3,428
    Reviews
    11

    Default Top threads

    What were the top threads on the last few years ?

    Or are or are they all best forgotten !

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    At the feet of Irish Mistress XXX
    Posts
    1,766
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    What were the top threads on the last few years ?

    Or are or are they all best forgotten !
    Not sure if this one will make the podium.

    I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

    Webcam and phone chat sessions available

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    county meath
    Posts
    636
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    well yamser has a few chapters about his operation so maybe thats up there

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meath chap View Post
    well yamser has a few chapters about his operation so maybe thats up there
    Well, that's a top thread if we are referring to the top most traumatising threads ever on the forums.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    When is the closing date for entries?
    I have one my lawyers are looking over before it goes to print
    This place will fall like a house of cards once I get it out there

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    south dublin
    Posts
    4,795
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Well, that's a top thread if we are referring to the top most traumatising threads ever on the forums.
    stay tuned , this op is coming along soon , will be before during and after pictures lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •