Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 70

Thread: Questions an escort shouldn't ask .

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    A wet moss covered island
    Posts
    757
    Reviews
    31

    Cool Questions an escort shouldn't ask .

    Where does your wife think you are ?

    Not good ladies

    What's the strangest you've had ?

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Playitsam For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCindy Forever (11-10-14), funlover12 (11-10-14), mayarosen (11-10-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Playitsam View Post
    Where does your wife think you are ?

    Not good ladies

    What's the strangest you've had ?
    They can ask all they want no skin off my nose


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (11-10-14), Escort AdvertiserCindy Forever (11-10-14), circumcised guy (11-10-14), Danish Pia (11-10-14), tom rambo (11-10-14), zilch (11-10-14)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    330
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    I saw a lady recently and as soon as we got undressed and onto the bed she asked me if I had a wife or girlfriend!! not a good way to begin a session I thought,but she did tell me she had a boyfriend.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to newballsplease For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCindy Forever (11-10-14), irishdeltaforce (11-10-14)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    See to be honest, I don't ever intentionally ask or say things that some would be offended at because I am a nosey cow or because I am ignorant.....more so because I am in a room with a complete stranger and sometimes you just gotta say something to make it less awkward.

    I once asked a guy if he was from Glasgow and he looked at me like I had just walked into a room an shat on top of his kids heads cause he thought I was invading on his privacy.......he could have made something up ffs rather than make things so damn awkward. He ended up just telling me that he was from......around. What kind of answer is that? I ended up just telling him that this booking isn't going to work for me so here's your money back, please leave.

    Sometimes if your uncomfortable answering a question, just make it up as you go along. People ask me where I am from and rather than tell them which street I was born and brought up, I say the south side......it could mean literally anything. If someone asks me if I have a boyfriend (which many do) I always say no but even if I did have a boyfriend, I would probably say no anyway.

    If someone asks if your married and you don't want to discuss it then just say no? It's not difficult.

    Nothing worse than being alone in a room with a stranger who gets a bee up his bum about a little bit of friendly ice breaking conversation.

    That is all. Rant over. Nite nite everyone.

  8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (11-10-14), circumcised guy (11-10-14), Danish Pia (11-10-14), Klittyliker (11-10-14), Latin chery (11-10-14), newballsplease (12-10-14), Playitsam (11-10-14), Rocker123 (11-10-14), tom rambo (11-10-14), tom sand (11-10-14), Tommy H (11-10-14), Versace Targeryan (11-10-14), willie wacker (11-10-14), xagerate (11-10-14), zilch (11-10-14)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,708
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    he looked at me like I had just walked into a room an shat on top of his kids heads cause he thought I was invading on his privacy........

    Is this an extra coz sometimes my kids are baaaaad little gits and i wonder how can I put manners on them

    To the OP. I coudn't give a hoot what a lady asks me. I know its only small talk.
    A lady asked me my name once and i went uuuummmm she says don't worry hun i won't even remember 10 mins after ur gone......

  10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (11-10-14), Danish Pia (11-10-14), happygolucky (11-10-14), Kendra (11-10-14), Latin chery (11-10-14), mayarosen (11-10-14), Playitsam (11-10-14), Rocker123 (11-10-14), tom rambo (11-10-14)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Yeah I think if someone is particularly crossing a line like asking what your real name is then I can't understand why anyone would need to know that unless they had another agenda so in which case your well within your right to tell them to feck off and mind their own business but the rest of it really is just small talk, ice breaking......what ever you wanna call it.
    Last edited by Kendra; 11-10-14 at 00:46.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (11-10-14), Playitsam (11-10-14)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,213
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    What's your PIN number?
    Just can't give this mad shit up

  14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EIFII For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (11-10-14), Catriona (11-10-14), Kendra (11-10-14), Latin chery (11-10-14), mayarosen (11-10-14), Playitsam (11-10-14), Rocker123 (11-10-14), tom rambo (11-10-14)

  15. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Can i meet your wife

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (11-10-14), Escort AdvertiserCindy Forever (11-10-14), Kendra (11-10-14), tom rambo (11-10-14)

  17. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    See to be honest, I don't ever intentionally ask or say things that some would be offended at because I am a nosey cow or because I am ignorant.....more so because I am in a room with a complete stranger and sometimes you just gotta say something to make it less awkward.

    I once asked a guy if he was from Glasgow and he looked at me like I had just walked into a room an shat on top of his kids heads cause he thought I was invading on his privacy.......he could have made something up ffs rather than make things so damn awkward. He ended up just telling me that he was from......around. What kind of answer is that? I ended up just telling him that this booking isn't going to work for me so here's your money back, please leave.

    Sometimes if your uncomfortable answering a question, just make it up as you go along. People ask me where I am from and rather than tell them which street I was born and brought up, I say the south side......it could mean literally anything. If someone asks me if I have a boyfriend (which many do) I always say no but even if I did have a boyfriend, I would probably say no anyway.

    If someone asks if your married and you don't want to discuss it then just say no? It's not difficult.

    Nothing worse than being alone in a room with a stranger who gets a bee up his bum about a little bit of friendly ice breaking conversation.

    That is all. Rant over. Nite nite everyone.
    Ive asked a question (Or said something) similarly out of place too ,before saying to myself "What the fuck did I say that for?".
    Like you said its breaking the ice,and it don't always go as planned ....nothing more nothing less

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    circumcised guy (11-10-14), Kendra (11-10-14), Latin chery (11-10-14), tom rambo (11-10-14)

  19. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    cork
    Posts
    4,135
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Ive asked a question (Or said something) similarly out of place too ,before saying to myself "What the fuck did I say that for?".
    Like you said its breaking the ice,and it don't always go as planned ....nothing more nothing less
    I've been in that position when i've asked a stupid question and i end up saying to her can we just forget i asked that luckily she didn't mind and when it comes to what the ladies ask i don't really mind answering any question's they have doesn't bother me in the slightest it's only for conversation.

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (11-10-14), AmantAmant365 (11-10-14), Kendra (11-10-14), tom rambo (11-10-14)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •