Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Nasty review

Reviews

Question Patricia

The fact is Patricia would have banned some on here (her recent zeroish tolerance policy) for a few days at least for posting what Malena posted .............. the post would also have been heavily censored usually.

Now as most on here know I am personally against banning/censoring and I would like to feel free to post in a similar way as Malena can post if I feel it's waranted but is it fair for Pat to now treat some differently to others based on their race/nationality etc??????

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    I know you as a really nice and kind girl, but ones that haven't spoken to u could think you're rough........
    Can i just say also that I have met Malena and she is a really nice and fun girl, she was obviously very upset with this A.H!!

Malena xxx

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Some men do,that s why i m picking and choosing my clients,and older guys would be more respectable to girls that young ones.
    I used to see all age group people,nowdays i am seeing mostly 30 upwards.

It is wrong to treat girls bad.
    I did not like the phrase from that review where he says with big enthusiasm that he "decided to take full advantage of your offer"
    That piece sounds kinda weird,or maybe it s just the way he expressing himself.

It is good that you speak your mind and stood up for yourself,but all the coursing and accusations and slagging match does not do good to anyone.

I know you as eally nice and kind girl,but ones that havent spoken to u could think you re rough........

Not criticising,just thinking out loud.
    And how do u know how old are they when u take the appointment?
    I know u are not criticizing me, guapa, u express ur opinion. I think the ones that havent spoken to me can judge me for my other posts, have u seen any other rough post? Dont think so.
    Anyway I encourage to people who doesnt know me yet, that they call me and make appointment and see if im rough
    Im only beeing assertive and I hate this guy, now and forever (not that much, I have more things to do)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Now as most on here know I am personally against banning/censoring and I would like to feel free to post in a similar way as Malena can post if I feel it's waranted but is it fair for Pat to now treat some differently to others based on their race/nationality etc??????
    You can bigpaws, but only if you can prove those you speak to like that have attacked your arse

The fact is Patricia would have banned some on here (her recent zeroish tolerance policy) for a few days at least for posting what Malena posted .............. the post would also have been heavily censored usually.

Paws
    No, cause it will be my only post insulting, I promise!!! And I think Pat imagined that and she didnt banned me for that.
    Just ocupational hazards.

Reviews

Question Patricia

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    You can bigpaws, but only if you can prove those you speak to like that have attacked your arse
    So you're saying there are certain circumstances were posts similar to Malena's are acceptable????

And what if one of your new "community moderators" disaggred with your decision and decided to ban Malena and delete her post????

And what if half the board disagreed with the "community moderator" sided with you Pat????

Is your word final???? And if it is then what is the point/need for any "community moderators" when the won't have any actual decision making power????

And can you please let us all know what circumstances warrant a post such as Malena's and which circumstances fall short of your mark to warrant said post????

Paws

ps In theory I agree with Malena's post ................ I just want to know what exactly the rules are so I can bend them.
    Last edited by bigpaws; 07-12-08 at 19:49.

Blog Entries

I just want to know what exactly the rules are so I can bend them.
    We are going to be publishing new message board rules next week. You'll have to wait until then as they are not ready yet

Quote Originally Posted by Busty Malena View Post
    And how do u know how old are they when u take the appointment?
    I know u are not criticizing me, guapa, u express ur opinion. I think the ones that havent spoken to me can judge me for my other posts, have u seen any other rough post? Dont think so.
    Anyway I encourage to people who doesnt know me yet, that they call me and make appointment and see if im rough
    Im only beeing assertive and I hate this guy, now and forever (not that much, I have more things to do)
    I am asking them how old are they.
    When i receive text requiring appointment,i text back asking have they met me before.
    If they have not,i ask what age.
    They tell me age.

Usually older gents think i will have issue them being too old,but i am only happy accomodate them.

I do get questions from them asking why do i neeed age,so i tell them that i dont want to see young guys,as most times they are waste of time,and they don't know what thy really want and sometimes they expect something "they don't know themself what"

Of coure there are few exceptions.

My business is more effective
    Less timewasters
    Less dealings with young hot blooded males
    More regulars etc......

Try it
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Reviews

Question Patricia

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    We are going to be publishing new message board rules next week. You'll have to wait until then as they are not ready yet
    Another new set of rules that you won't stick to again Patricia????

Are the new rules going to have a disclaimer saying "these rules don't apply to all posters all the time"????

And in the mean-time (while we wait for the "new" rules"!!) is it a free-for-all posting wise???? Because I wouldn't mind saying a few things before the new sheriff arrives in town!!

Paws

So you're saying there are certain circumstances were posts similar to Malena's are acceptable????

And what if one of your new "community moderators" disaggred with your decision and decided to ban Malena and delete her post????

And what if half the board disagreed with the "community moderator" sided with you Pat????

Is your word final???? And if it is then what is the point/need for any "community moderators" when the won't have any actual decision making power????

And can you please let us all know what circumstances warrant a post such as Malena's and which circumstances fall short of your mark to warrant said post????

Paws

ps In theory I agree with Malena's post ................ I just want to know what exactly the rules are so I can bend them.

I always wondered whats ur purpose in this forum...... life questions

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast