Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: pets

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    So sorry to hear about those who have lost their companion, its deverstating as lost my Gizmo some years back but a couple of years later I got Mr B and like many here bring him on tour with me but sadly he's not been well this month so I'm hart broken but keeping my fingers crossed he recovers but the poor crater has only a few years left so not sure if I'd be able to keep going though this loss again.

I should have read this thread.

Lady Von Teese
    Hi LVT
    My mom has a cat called Gizmo,she called gizmo because of the movie the gremlins she has the same colours as gizmo in the movie.
    i have know her since she was a kitten .Every time i go to the fridge she is there looking for ham she loves ham i think she is only my friend because i feed her
    Last edited by tom sand; 09-10-14 at 22:00.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (10-10-14), Melindablondey (09-10-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Alison View Post
    I truly loved your little man, Anabelle and I was devastated when I heard he died

Little angel that went over the rainbow with all the other poor innocent souls we miss so much.

Hold on there, he would not want to see you upset. Better, just get some other pet that needs home and loving.

And hē adored you too he loved to see his auntie amy

Blog Entries

I'm sure she really does like you but I'm guessing she knows she has you wrapped around her little finger. Loll

I called my other dog Gizmo from the same movie too, I called my present dog Mr B after my dead boyfriend and at the time I was going out with my boyfriend (now ex boyfriend) I nicknamed my ex, after my dead dog Gizmo.loll

Hope your having a good week honey and a better weekend.

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    Hi LVT
    My mom has a cat called Gizmo,she called gizmo because of the movie the gremlins she has the same colours as gizmo in the movie.
    i have know her since she was a kitten .Every time i go to the fridge she is there looking for ham she loves ham i think she is only my friend because i feed her
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

tom sand (10-10-14)

Reviews

I love coming home to my two Dobermans waiting at gate they are three years old great guard dogs they are like family
    Life is like a wheelbarrow it's all in front of you

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blueberry For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (10-10-14), ana massage (10-10-14), Melindablondey (10-10-14)

My 5 years old labrador has been adopted by myself only in March this year. Poor chap had 3 owners before me and he's still unsure, if I'd be his forever Mummy. I love him to bits and nothing is cheering me up better up, as his silly face looking up to mine when I have bad times.

I always had some pet in my home, I do like both, dogs and cats, too. Their unconditional love and loyalty has never let me down, so different from humans.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alex.xx For This Useful Post:

blueberry (10-10-14), Klittyliker (10-10-14), Melindablondey (10-10-14), mic1980 (10-10-14), tom sand (10-10-14), willie wacker (10-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alex.xx View Post
    My 5 years old labrador has been adopted by myself only in March this year. Poor chap had 3 owners before me and he's still unsure, if I'd be his forever Mummy. I love him to bits and nothing is cheering me up better up, as his silly face looking up to mine when I have bad times.

I always had some pet in my home, I do like both, dogs and cats, too. Their unconditional love and loyalty has never let me down, so different from humans.
    Hopefully you will be able to keep him for good, they are a great dog as a pet

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (10-10-14), Melindablondey (10-10-14), tom sand (10-10-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post

Do U ever stop missing them, I still have his ashes he collars with little bells I miss hearing chime as he ran around chasing some uncatchable flicker of light..
    I've had so many cats I cant remember all of them tbh. I remember the 22 year old one and the one who ha da stroke but wasnt in any pain so the vet said he would be fine but had to be kept indoors. Ones like that that give me a bigger reason to remember than the others. Dogs are different though. I defo miss them more but I always replace them almost straight away.

Westside.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

tom sand (11-10-14), warmcome (11-10-14)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123