Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: False advertising!!!

  1. #1

    Default False advertising!!!

    Why do so many Escorts claim to be from the Uk/Ireland when they are clearly not. One popular lady here has been Italian Spanish Irish and is now from the Uk. Another popular girl has been Hungarian Czech Danish and now also from the Uk. It's false advertising and a big let down when you ring and hear the accent. I personally prefer Irish or Uk girls so it's a tad annoying when you find a lady is not actually from where it claims on the profile

  2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Huawei For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (08-10-14), happygolucky (08-10-14), Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (08-10-14), Irishrover74 (08-10-14), Kendra (08-10-14), Latin chery (08-10-14), mature abby (08-10-14), Melindablondey (08-10-14), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (08-10-14), Escort AdvertiserSweetErica (08-10-14), tom rambo (08-10-14), zilch (08-10-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huawei View Post
    Why do so many Escorts claim to be from the Uk/Ireland when they are clearly not. One popular lady here has been Italian Spanish Irish and is now from the Uk. Another popular girl has been Hungarian Czech Danish and now also from the Uk. It's false advertising and a big let down when you ring and hear the accent. I personally prefer Irish or Uk girls so it's a tad annoying when you find a lady is not actually from where it claims on the profile
    Keeps us guessing

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Their names are fake too, fella

  6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (08-10-14), Clyde (08-10-14), cp3o (08-10-14), Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (08-10-14), irishdeltaforce (09-10-14), JAMESCORK (08-10-14), Melindablondey (08-10-14), Escort AdvertiserSweetErica (08-10-14), tom rambo (08-10-14), zilch (08-10-14)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    county meath
    Posts
    637
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    just seen one there that was turkish now greek,im not bothered unless they say there irish and there not

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meath chap For This Useful Post:

    Huawei (08-10-14), tom rambo (08-10-14)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Their names are fake too, fella
    Fake names are a wee bit different from being polish for example and saying your English or scottish or whatever takes your fancy that week.

    We use fake names to protect our identity but I would class lying about your nationality quite a biggy from the clients point of view.

    The only thing that is false on my profile is my age, I've admitted this on every forum I have been on. I am 3 years older than my profile says I am, I am sure that won't put a client off but it would if I was anything over and above that I think. My only reasoning for lying about my age is because everyone else does it so if i put my real age on my profile then any potential client looking at it would assume that I was actually in my 30's in reality.
    Last edited by Kendra; 08-10-14 at 11:07.

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (08-10-14), Huawei (08-10-14), Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (08-10-14), Irishrover74 (08-10-14), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (08-10-14)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    Fake names are a wee bit different from being polish for example and saying your English or scottish or whatever takes your fancy that week.

    We use fake names to protect our identity but I would class lying about your nationality quite a biggy from the clients point of view.

    The only thing that is false on my profile is my age, I've admitted this on every forum I have been on. I am 3 years older than my profile says I am, I am sure that won't put a client off but it would if I was anything over and above that I think. My only reasoning for lying about my age is because everyone else does it so if i put my real age on my profile then any potential client looking at it would assume that I was actually in my 30's in reality.
    I know. I was being sarcastic!

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    Kendra (08-10-14)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    I've just came round from anaesthetic, gimme a break lol. I don't get jokes at the best of times xx

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    I've just came round from anaesthetic, gimme a break lol. I don't get jokes at the best of times xx
    Don't worry. I'm not that funny.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    Yamser (08-10-14)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Their names are fake too, fella

    Except for The Sausage Inspector, her name is real. Obviously.

  17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (08-10-14), Huawei (08-10-14), irishdeltaforce (09-10-14), JAMESCORK (08-10-14), Latin chery (08-10-14), samlad (08-10-14)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •