Thread: Apologies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Apologies

You don't see it too often but reading a couple of threads this morning there was a number of sincere apologies in the past few days.

Top dog Samlad

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I wish to apologise to Bluefan1 for calling him a prick. Much to my embarrassment, he was joking when he called me a loser. He isn't really a prick.

Please do continue your articulate (spelled correctly this time!) posts and enjoy the forums!
    This one from rubberlover

Quote Originally Posted by rubberlover View Post
    Hi

Just realised today, after a PM from Samlad, how, despite my "experience " punting I put myself in a precarious position re a punt I undertook and then putting up a review and subsequently banging on as to why it wasn't posted. In reality I was wrong, plain and simple and mods did me a favour.

Lesson learnt

rubberlover
    And last but no means least from bluefan1. You must be getting soft in your elder years bluefan1 (insert smiley face here... )

Quote Originally Posted by bluefan1 View Post
    Thank you. A reasoned criticism - well the best I've ever had here though the banging on bit stung! - but I'll pay close attention to what you say and bear it in mind.
    It's not always the easiest thing to do, but when it's done you feel a whole lot better.

Well done guys, and lets hope it's catching
    The forum would be a far better place if people showed some remorse every now and again.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

ana massage (07-10-14), Kendra (08-10-14), tom sand (07-10-14)