Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: In appreciation of Kendra

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Before Bluefan comes back, let's get back on topic.

Which was Kendra!

You just beat me to it Lucy just about to say the same

You quickly learn on here who's who, I did so anyway in my last thread, I know its only a forum but you realise fast.
    Kendra has been here before, way before my time and she might post alot which again doesn't bother me but she comes across a nice down-to-earth girl at heart.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Einstein II For This Useful Post:

Kendra (05-10-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

No, you are right, you aren't a master at patronising. You try hard though.Nor have you any balls, or you would go over to the site and address whatever fluffed your poor little feathers. Never mind.

Hey..you managed less than a half a page. Well done
    Never visited! People think I might be interested but I'm not and so they copy me some if the shit but I get enough of that here. If you had an issue then you should have dealt with it here - when and where it was being debated. Then I could have refuted your nonsensical jibe!

Balls come in different shapes and I'm nobody's lackey.

Quote Originally Posted by bluefan1 View Post
    Never visited! People think I might be interested but I'm not and so they copy me some if the shit but I get enough of that here. If you had an issue then you should have dealt with it here - when and where it was being debated. Then I could have refuted your nonsensical jibe!

Never visited but can quote (so you think) my articulations elsewhere? Maybe you need to think about that one, then think about your own comment. Water off a ducks back my arse

Now. I'm quite sure no one else needs to read this utterly ridiculous exchange between two grown people. Over and out.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

There's always one twat trying to be smug but the topics supposed to be about kendra,so keep posting girl and don't mind the odd twat or two!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to johnb59 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

if come across as very misabled man. I do not what argument with you . I just think you should light up bit.

Quote Originally Posted by bluefan1 View Post

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    ot but why would you even use a word like desist , it does nothing for your reputation as smug and brown nosed

few words you could have used instead which are a whole lot more ......common, ah is that the prob dont eant to seen as common, thr words are refrain (yeah nearly as bad, bite me and nice and simple "I wont/will not name them (again if wont is too 'common' for you)
    I like and use the word desist... its usage was quite precise... sorry, I meant "quite OK"...

Before Bluefan comes back, let's get back on topic.

Which was Kendra!

How magnanimous...

Fuck, I did it again... How nice of you...

Reviews

Kendra is a sweetheart.... but at times, her own worst enemy. This whole thread reeks of deja vu...

This is just a forum... we need to lighten up at times and not take things too seriously. People will take the piss on a forum more than in real life, and easy targets will suffer ...

I have always liked Kendra... She is a breath of fresh air, funnily honest and good fun. But I fear she will not last... Pity...

Try and ignore peeps baby...
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 05-10-14 at 22:13.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (06-10-14), Kendra (05-10-14), Stephanie (05-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Kendra is a sweetheart.... but at times, her own worst enemy. This whole thread reeks of deja vu...

This is just a forum... we need to lighten up at times and not take things too seriously. People will take the piss on a forum more than in real life, and easy targets will suffer ...

I have always liked Kendra... She is a breath of fresh air, funnily honest and good fun. But I fear she will not last... Pity...

Try and ignore peeps baby...
    Thanks for being so balanced James.

Thank you all actually x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (05-10-14)

Reviews

yeah i hate Glasgow Airport, why not Paisley airport

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast