Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: In appreciation of Kendra

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I like and use the word desist... its usage was quite precise... sorry, I meant "quite OK"...

imo
    its use was awkward which is why it stood out to funlover. Refrain would have been a better choice. the irony of me pointing this out. ppl confuse grandiose verbosity with eloquence and intelligence. often it's quite the opposite.

i spellchecked but am open to attack now as fair is fair

And i am still enjoying ur posts Kendra
    Last edited by Versace Targeryan; 05-10-14 at 22:21.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Versace Targeryan View Post
    imo
    its use was awkward which is why it stood out to funlover. Refrain would have been a better choice. the irony of me pointing this out. ppl confuse grandiose verbosity with eloquence and intelligence. often it's quite the opposite.

Whatever.... I'm just a thick..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Versace Targeryan (05-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Whatever.... I'm just a thick..
    lol. welcome 2 my club

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Versace Targeryan For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (05-10-14)

Reviews

I like Kendra, it's hard not to really. She talks about things in a way that few others do and it's usually very fresh and informative. I'm not fond of how she often misunderstands comments and immediately goes on the attack, sometimes over fairly innocuous stuff. I can see the constant flare ups over nothing getting really old really fast and if she doesn't learn to reign it in a little it'll be all over too soon. If she genuinely believes that there's a group of begrudgers out to bring her down then she might want to stop doing their job for them.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

bluefan1 (05-10-14), JAMESCORK (05-10-14), Stephanie (05-10-14), Versace Targeryan (05-10-14), Vitruvian (06-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    I like Kendra, it's hard not to really. She talks about things in a way that few others do and it's usually very fresh and informative. I'm not fond of how she often misunderstands comments and immediately goes on the attack, sometimes over fairly innocuous stuff. I can see the constant flare ups over nothing getting really old really fast and if she doesn't learn to reign it in a little it'll be all over too soon. If she genuinely believes that there's a group of begrudgers out to bring her down then she might want to stop doing their job for them.
    Hey to a degree your right about me going on the defence about some pretty silly things however I have been here 3 times in the past and had all my ireland tours completely sabotaged by this mob and their bullying. It's been an ongoing thing now for about 2 years so it's not like I just joined here the other day and suddenly started playing the victim x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (05-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Versace Targeryan View Post
    imo

Sorry, I don't mean to hack on about this but the use of 'desist' was perfectly acceptable in the post. FL's inference was that it was self-aggrandising which was wrong.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Never visited but can quote (so you think) my articulations elsewhere? Maybe you need to think about that one, then think about your own comment. Water off a ducks back my arse

Now. I'm quite sure no one else needs to read this utterly ridiculous exchange between two grown people. Over and out.

Screenshots - you're familiar with them? Helpful (?) posters thought I should see the other playground and what the nasty kids were saying.

I agree though it's not one for airing on a disinterested forum so I'll leave it there.

Elsewhere, Kendra and I resolved our misunderstanding and she showed how big a person she really is. So, nothing to say but 'goodnight' on this subject!

I think today's exchanges have shown me that this place is not where I want to be. When words are misconstrued - though written carefully and at length to carefully avoid such - (Jesus, even Circumcised Guy took offence when none was aimed) then I think I'm not doing it right so its time to take a time-out and return only as a lurker. As Dolly Parton and the equally annoying Tony Orlando used to sing, 'I've done my time...'
    Last edited by bluefan1; 05-10-14 at 23:42.

Quote Originally Posted by bluefan1 View Post
    Now. I'm quite sure no one else needs to read this utterly ridiculous exchange between two grown people.

Screenshots - you're familiar with them? Helpful (?) posters thought I should see the other playground and what the nasty kids were saying.

I agree though it's not one for airing on a disinterested forum so I'll leave it there.

Elsewhere, Kendra and I resolved our misunderstanding and she showed how big a person she really is. So, nothing to say but goodnight!

I think today's exchanges have shown me that this place is not where I want to be. When words are misconstrued - though written carefully and at length to carefully avoid such - (Jesus, even Circumcised Guy took offence when none was aimed) then I think I'm not doing it right so its time to take a time-out and return only as a lurker. As Dolly Parton and the equally annoying Tony Orlando used to sing, 'I've done my time...'
    You've written 45 reviews and have plenty of posts to your name so i'd consider you a valued poster even if we don't agree sometimes and I don't understand some of the words you say lol so please don't go.

Today has been awful. I am sure that if Stephanie and Rachel take a back seat then there will be less bickering on the forum. As for people disagreeing with you.....well that's always gonna happen on a forum.

But please don't go.

xx
    Last edited by Kendra; 05-10-14 at 23:43.

She is a great entertainment

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Klittyliker View Post
    Kendra does seem to attract a lot of negativity and I don't understand why.

How did her seemingly innocuous thread about disliking punters sticking their tongues in her ear go so toxic, so quickly. This morning it seemed like it was a perfect Sunday thread for a bit of light hearted banter but soon descended into the all too familiar Tit for Tat bitterness.

I have read a lot of her posts recently and see her as a girl with a great sense of humour, unfortunately we rarely get to see it as she is forced to be on the defensive so much.
    I'd like to see her stick around, but that would require certain posters to give her a break.
    Are they willing to do that??
    Oh dear, I didn't know that one had gone bad. I have to say, my life has got easier since I just have to thank Kendra these days for having a similar view point. I want her to stay forever!!!!! Nice to be on the same wavelength and even better when you can agree to disagree without the inevitable bitching.

If Kendra were to leave again I would be saying this...

Minus the tender kissing bit and desire melarky that is
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 05-10-14 at 23:47.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

johnb59 (06-10-14), Kendra (05-10-14)

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast