Thread: would there be more gayness if we're no women?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    Yeah I think there would be.! Look how many guys get bummed in jail? I know a lot of it is to do with power and control from the giver but a lot of it will be to do with the fact that he ain't getting any women in there, i think anyway.
    personally I wouldn't call being raped becoming gay, but well....

Quote Originally Posted by 10inchesandcounting View Post
    personally I wouldn't call being raped becoming gay, but well....
    For goodness sake, I am not taking about the one being raped!! I am talking about the giver/rapist!!!!!
    Last edited by Kendra; 05-10-14 at 08:28.

For goodness sake, I am not taking about the one being raped!! I am talking about the giver/rapist!!!!!
    forgive me for the confusion, but your previous post was about those who are getting bummed(your word not mine), not the one giving.

As for the givers, they are not becoming gay, they do it because they can, it is about power and control, a bit like religion in the end.
    Also there is something women tend to forget, for men in general there is a physical need to "release pressure" which can really affect behavior and state of mind.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 10inchesandcounting For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (05-10-14)

forgive me for the confusion, but your previous post was about those who are getting bummed(your word not mine), not the one giving.

As for the givers, they are not becoming gay, they do it because they can, it is about power and control, a bit like religion in the end.
    Also there is something women tend to forget, for men in general there is a physical need to "release pressure" which can really affect behavior and state of mind.
    I apologise for not being clear or any misunderstandings but please read my post again......I did say it was about power and control and possibly because they aren't getting it from women so may aswell take it out on a guy.
    Last edited by Kendra; 05-10-14 at 09:07. Reason: I said profile instead of post by accident.

I apologise for not being clear or any misunderstandings but please read my post again......I did say it was about power and control and possibly because they aren't getting it from women so may aswell take it out on a guy.
    you're right, but that doesn't make them gay!.

you're right, but that doesn't make them gay!.
    I didn't say it did make them gay. Your twisting my words now. I was saying that if there were no women then I think their would be more gayness and used the jail situation as an example, maybe not a very good example but still.....I wasn't talking about the receiver. Now quit your moaning!

Reviews

Question

The real question is, would there be any housework done if there were no women?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

EIFII (05-10-14), funlover12 (05-10-14), Kendra (05-10-14)

I didn't say it did make them gay. Your twisting my words now. I was saying that if there were no women then I think their would be more gayness and used the jail situation as an example, maybe not a very good example but still.....I wasn't talking about the receiver. Now quit your moaning!
    I am not moaning, I am just setting parameters straight, and if you can't take a different opinion at face value, ma suggestion is you simply stop posting non sense!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 10inchesandcounting For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (05-10-14)

Reviews

Would never go down that route, don't think any straight man would want to try it especially not me rather use my right hand for relief lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to johnb59 For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (05-10-14)