Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Why oh why....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    Your posting style is that your a patronising, cheeky cow!

Classy? When have I ever said I'm classy? I sell my arse for a living....what's classy about that? I am in the real world....that's where we differ. I was just reminding you that no matter how much you earn from eacorting, you still can't buy class because your a prostitute just the same as the rest of us.

I have no money? Really? That's news to me. Your a funny girl!
    Innominate this for your signature

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Kendra (05-10-14), Stephanie (05-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    Innominate this for your signature
    It's the truth though huh? Some need reminding of that when they think they are so superior compared to the test of us! X

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

LoveAMature (10-10-14)

Reviews

It's the truth though huh? Some need reminding of that when they think they are so superior compared to the test of us! X
    Should have named this thread why or why do I bother!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnb59 For This Useful Post:

Kendra (05-10-14)

Lol yeah your probably right x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

johnb59 (05-10-14)

Reviews

I can think of more pleasant places to put my tongue but in the ear no diffinelty don't get the fascination with that one. I like nibbling on the ear yes but licking it out no thanks

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

Kendra (05-10-14)

Reviews

Only popped in for a second while I wait to see if a thread with "Tits" ,"Ass" or "Special offer" pops up in the main menu
    Anything interesting here?..........or do I have to read the previous page and a half?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (05-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Only popped in for a second while I wait to see if a thread with "Tits" ,"Ass" or "Special offer" pops up in the main menu
    Anything interesting here?..........or do I have to read the previous page and a half?
    do you type @1 word per hour? its 7 pages old now and started school already

14. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Danny2011 (05-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    do you type @1 word per hour? its 7 pages old now and started school already
    BRB so...............There must be a special offer up now if this has been going for 7 pages

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Yes of course your right but even the best eacorts don't do things they aren't comfortable with regardless of creating an illusion. There's an awful lot of word twisters on this forum today.
    Hi Kendra,

I specifically highlighted the words you used so that you could not mistake my meaning. Please re-read my post as it's not about ears or tongues!

If you post in a forum you get divergent views. I simply raised the issue - highlighted - and I begged to differ.

I believe from your posts that you are too fond of seeing yourself as a victim. This is just an Internet forum and it has an 'off' button.

I do resent you inferring I twisted your words - highlighted! - and from now on I'll not respond to you so you won't feel that I'm a part of any group, less so, one you believe is out to get you. I entered a debate with you and you've reacted in an infantile manner accusing me of twisting your words.

And Samlad doesn't like 'complex' that's why he's still listening to the cross-over saccharine shit that The Corrs excreted on an unsuspecting world and unplugged too!!!! - mother of Jasus! That's why he likes it simple I guess!!! [Insert smileys here please]

I'm been called patronising, pedantic, condescending, cantankerous, argumentative and old (scousers? - what can you do! ) even a bully. It's all water off....... but I hope that all the posters here will agree that I'm independent in thought.

So here's what I'll do, I'll ignore your future posts including on this thread - which I probably won't read seeing as it's gone to x pages) and then you'll know I'm not picking on you!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluefan1 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (05-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by bluefan1 View Post
    Hi Kendra,

I specifically highlighted the words you used so that you could not mistake my meaning. Please re-read my post as it's not about ears or tongues!

If you post in a forum you get divergent views. I simply raised the issue - highlighted - and I begged to differ.

I believe from your posts that you are too fond of seeing yourself as a victim. This is just an Internet forum and it has an 'off' button.

I do resent you inferring I twisted your words - highlighted! - and from now on I'll not respond to you so you won't feel that I'm a part of any group, less so, one you believe is out to get you. I entered a debate with you and you've reacted in an infantile manner accusing me of twisting your words.

And Samlad doesn't like 'complex' that's why he's still listening to the cross-over saccharine shit that The Corrs excreted on an unsuspecting world and unplugged too!!!! - mother of Jasus! That's why he likes it simple I guess!!! [Insert smileys here please]

I'm been called patronising, pedantic, condescending, cantankerous, argumentative and old (scousers? - what can you do! ) even a bully. It's all water off....... but I hope that all the posters here will agree that I'm independent in thought.

So here's what I'll do, I'll ignore your future posts including on this thread - which I probably won't read seeing as it's gone to x pages) and then you'll know I'm not picking on you!
    I don't take you personally picking on me, I've seen you be quite vocal with many others so really, it's fine. Am over it x

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast