Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Why oh why....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Good luck with that

Sugardaddy is due at 7, i'm off for a shower.
    Hmm ,1930 now.................Lucky bastard is a half hr in already and I bet he,s doin something a lot more interesting than reading this shite
    Respect
    Last edited by xagerate; 05-10-14 at 18:37.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    I don't take you personally picking on me, I've seen you be quite vocal with many others so really, it's fine. Am over it x
    What does any if that mean?

Are you STILL saying I picked on you? If so you're being deliberately obtuse or you're seriously confused. Being 'vocal' is a good thing in my opinion. Have you read how many guys post on here about how shy and retiring they are in company? Maybe, just one will learn to speak up for themselves by reading what I and others post and if they can practice it here they might bring it to real-life situations.

I repeat I have no issues with your posts and I entered a debate - take it or leave BUT infer no more

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bluefan1 View Post

Are you STILL saying I picked on you? If so you're being deliberately obtuse or you're seriously confused. Being 'vocal' is a good thing in my opinion. Have you read how many guys post on here about how shy and retiring they are in company? Maybe, just one will learn to speak up for themselves by reading what I and others post and if they can practice it here they might bring it to real-life situations.

I repeat I have no issues with your posts and I entered a debate - take it or leave BUT infer no more
    my client has no more to say. Shhh, kendra! x
    Last edited by warmcome; 05-10-14 at 18:47.

No I don't think your picking on me. I think we had a clash on opinions and you were vocal about it like you are with many others so I don't take it personal. Your the least of my problems so can we please just stop this now?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

bluefan1 (05-10-14)

Reviews

Mmm. Too much fighting on here.

Lets all give each other a big hug, stick our tongues in each other's ears and move on.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Long Dong Silver For This Useful Post:

bluefan1 (05-10-14), Kendra (05-10-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

No I don't think your picking on me. I think we had a clash on opinions and you were vocal about it like you are with many others so I don't take it personal. Your the least of my problems so can we please just stop this now?
    Great! I'll take it that you're withdrawing your inference that I was twisting your words. I'm probably often wrong but never deliberately so.

And the world is back on it's axis. We can all go back to a less complex world and Sam can get back to The Corrs - loser!!!

Reviews

So nice to know you're looking out for us shy guys, does this mean you have a caring side?

Great! I'll take it that you're withdrawing your inference that I was twisting your words. I'm probably often wrong but never deliberately so.

And the world is back on it's axis. We can all go back to a less complex world and Sam can get back to The Corrs - loser!!!
    I'll be honest......I don't even know what inference means lol so I definitely wasn't feeling it. By the time you responded to this thread the first time, something I said on another thread had been hijacked and turned into something very negative so when I seen your comment, I just hit out with word twisters. I apologise. Can we make up? x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

bluefan1 (05-10-14)

Default Hot sex

I'll be honest......I don't even know what inference means lol so I definitely wasn't feeling it. By the time you responded to this thread the first time, something I said on another thread had been hijacked and turned into something very negative so when I seen your comment, I just hit out with word twisters. I apologise. Can we make up? x
    Great to see everyone making up, apologising, kissing.

So glad ... Hate to see this become a flame war...

On a lighter note,,, hope you all se the humor

Kiss and make up

Just love makeup sex after a fight...

Another fantasy/illusion/role play.... Must try it sometime.

Maybe time for a new thread, online foreplay

Hi Kendra,

I specifically highlighted the words you used so that you could not mistake my meaning. Please re-read my post as it's not about ears or tongues!

If you post in a forum you get divergent views. I simply raised the issue - highlighted - and I begged to differ.

I believe from your posts that you are too fond of seeing yourself as a victim. This is just an Internet forum and it has an 'off' button.

I do resent you inferring I twisted your words - highlighted! - and from now on I'll not respond to you so you won't feel that I'm a part of any group, less so, one you believe is out to get you. I entered a debate with you and you've reacted in an infantile manner accusing me of twisting your words.

And Samlad doesn't like 'complex' that's why he's still listening to the cross-over saccharine shit that The Corrs excreted on an unsuspecting world and unplugged too!!!! - mother of Jasus! That's why he likes it simple I guess!!! [Insert smileys here please]

I'm been called patronising, pedantic, condescending, cantankerous, argumentative and old (scousers? - what can you do! ) even a bully. It's all water off....... but I hope that all the posters here will agree that I'm independent in thought.

So here's what I'll do, I'll ignore your future posts including on this thread - which I probably won't read seeing as it's gone to x pages) and then you'll know I'm not picking on you!
    Now your modus operandi is to forensically examine peoples posts and then to highlight any infracture and then bang on about it ad naseum. I'll draw your attention to the closing lines of your post where you articulate your intention to refrain from further engagement with Kendra on this thread. How long did that last? Now personally I think you are one of the few redeeming features of this forum but in a forum containing some absolute vermin you seem to take umbrage with some fairly innocuous types.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DoubleJameson For This Useful Post:

Kendra (05-10-14), LoveAMature (10-10-14)

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast