ok so ive been on a dating site for years but no luck maybe if i post what i have up some people might be nice to tell me what to change

ive changed a few things around so its not the same as on my profile so you cant find out who i am

also is a selfie or a mirror shot for a man ok ??

anyway below is my selling myself , any help would be nice

hi im frank im 43 years old and im a chilled out person and like to have fun ,im just after stopping smoking those filthy smokes thank god for that , then in the evenings i like to chill out maybe go for a cycle around or watch some movies to relax my day ,

sick of trying to meet women in a pub\nightclub im too shy to try chat up a lady in the pub so giving this a shot

i dont drink every weekend just when there is a event on or birthday party

ive done traveling been to asia and america and would like to start trekking Europe and then

on the weekends i like to start my day early go for a nice hike if the weather is good , come back home take a nap and get ready for the party if there is one going

also been on a real healthy buzz at the moment on a good diet and gym every morning before work ,

if you like what you see and read and would like to find out more sure drop me a line