Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Hour long BJ

  1. #1

    Default Hour long BJ

    I'm looking for a lady that genuinely loves giving head to perform OWO for one hour straight. Cum play is a must also! I travel all over Ireland apart from Dublin so will be happy to travel to meet a willing participant. Please PM me if interested

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Volcano81 For This Useful Post:

    HappyHunter6 (03-10-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Volcano81 View Post
    I'm looking for a lady that genuinely loves giving head to perform OWO for one hour straight. Cum play is a must also! I travel all over Ireland apart from Dublin so will be happy to travel to meet a willing participant. Please PM me if interested
    Good luck with that, I am sure many really enjoy giving oral but an hour long is a bit unrealistic unless you get excitement out of the girl being uncomfortable with a sore jaw.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

    scotty123 (03-10-14), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sofie (03-10-14)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    sofa
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    Good luck with that, I am sure many really enjoy giving oral but an hour long is a bit unrealistic unless you get excitement out of the girl being uncomfortable with a sore jaw.
    One hour BJ is not that bad. But cum play doesn't appeal to me.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex.xx For This Useful Post:

    Kendra (05-10-14)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    South East
    Posts
    244
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Volcano81 View Post
    I'm looking for a lady that genuinely loves giving head to perform OWO for one hour straight. Cum play is a must also! I travel all over Ireland apart from Dublin so will be happy to travel to meet a willing participant. Please PM me if interested
    Theres a Service that would exactly suit what U want ... its called a "DYSON" it sucks & blows for hours & I beleive is very flexiable also

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Me4711 For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (03-10-14), garconix (03-10-14), scotty123 (03-10-14)

  9. #5

    Default

    Ok, I think I have been slightly misunderstood! I don't expect any lady to suck for one hour straight without stopping occasionally, licking, using her hand etc... I don't think even the dyson could maintain suction for a full hour without needing a break. I guess what I am after is one hour without sex, just oral. Apologies if this is an unreasonable request...

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Volcano81 For This Useful Post:

    Kendra (05-10-14)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    309
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Me4711 View Post
    Theres a Service that would exactly suit what U want ... its called a "DYSON" it sucks & blows for hours & I beleive is very flexiable also
    ya nd it will have no problems swallowing 2
    some men look back and say WHY ME.... i look forward and say WHY NOT

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to scotty123 For This Useful Post:

    Volcano81 (03-10-14)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    South East
    Posts
    244
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Volcano81 View Post
    Ok, I think I have been slightly misunderstood! I don't expect any lady to suck for one hour straight without stopping occasionally, licking, using her hand etc... I don't think even the dyson could maintain suction for a full hour without needing a break. I guess what I am after is one hour without sex, just oral. Apologies if this is an unreasonable request...
    Hi Volcano81 ... No I think everyone understands & me Im just "Taking the Piss"

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Me4711 For This Useful Post:

    Kendra (05-10-14), Volcano81 (03-10-14)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •