Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Can we guess who you are?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,645
    Blog Entries
    3

    Wink Can we guess who you are?

    Can We Guess Who You Are?



    Mine was:
    Here is our best guess at who you are:
    1. You are female.
    2. You are currently in your twenties, you are single, dating at nights and balancing a promising career during the day.
    3. You are smart, calculated, funny and imaginative.
    4. You have black hair, dark eyes a cute nose.
    5. You own a pet.



    http://www.playbuzz.com/gregs/can-we...y-20-questions
    Last edited by ana massage; 01-10-14 at 17:59.
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

    69patrick69 (01-10-14), tom sand (01-10-14), Versace Targeryan (01-10-14), wolfie (01-10-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Well, just a couple of decades out

    Here is our best guess at who you are:
    1. You are male.
    2. You are currently in your mid fifties, still working hard and enjoying every minute of it.
    3. You are starting to go bald, but you don't care about it as much as you thought you would when you were younger. You still have your good looks, your gray eyes and your sense of humor.
    4. You have a beautiful loving family, great life-long friends, even the doctor is happy with your annual check up!
    5. Things are generally good, and you just wish they'll stay that way for much, much longer.

    I am not balding
    I am in my mid thirties.

    Perhaps I'm just wise beyond my years? It must be all the escorts I am apparently sleeping with!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (01-10-14)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,645
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Well, just a couple of decades out

    Here is our best guess at who you are:
    1. You are male.
    2. You are currently in your mid fifties, still working hard and enjoying every minute of it.
    3. You are starting to go bald, but you don't care about it as much as you thought you would when you were younger. You still have your good looks, your gray eyes and your sense of humor.
    4. You have a beautiful loving family, great life-long friends, even the doctor is happy with your annual check up!
    5. Things are generally good, and you just wish they'll stay that way for much, much longer.

    I am not balding
    I am in my mid thirties.

    Perhaps I'm just wise beyond my years? It must be all the escorts I am apparently sleeping with!
    And I thought Your just a poor wanker
    Last edited by ana massage; 01-10-14 at 18:07.
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

    samlad (01-10-14)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    Can We Guess Who You Are?



    Mine was:
    Here is our best guess at who you are:
    1. You are female.
    2. You are currently in your twenties, you are single, dating at nights and balancing a promising career during the day.
    3. You are smart, calculated, funny and imaginative.
    4. You have black hair, dark eyes a cute nose.
    5. You own a pet.

    ]http://www.playbuzz.com/gregs/can-we-guess-who-you-are-in-only-20-questions[/url]


    Wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Well, just a couple of decades out

    Here is our best guess at who you are:
    1. You are male.
    2. You are currently in your mid fifties, still working hard and enjoying every minute of it.
    3. You are starting to go bald, but you don't care about it as much as you thought you would when you were younger. You still have your good looks, your gray eyes and your sense of humor.
    4. You have a beautiful loving family, great life-long friends, even the doctor is happy with your annual check up!
    5. Things are generally good, and you just wish they'll stay that way for much, much longer.

    I am not balding
    I am in my mid thirties.

    Perhaps I'm just wise beyond my years? It must be all the escorts I am apparently sleeping with!
    Asshole.
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 01-10-14 at 18:34.

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,645
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Wrong.


    why is that?
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post


    why is that?
    I'm sorry I'm a total narcissist what can I say!

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,645
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I'm sorry I'm a total narcissist what can I say!

    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (01-10-14)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,356

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    Can We Guess Who You Are?



    Mine was:
    Here is our best guess at who you are:
    1. You are female.
    2. You are currently in your twenties, you are single, dating at nights and balancing a promising career during the day.
    3. You are smart, calculated, funny and imaginative.
    4. You have black hair, dark eyes a cute nose.
    5. You own a pet.



    http://www.playbuzz.com/gregs/can-we...y-20-questions
    Here is our best guess at who you are:
    1. You are male. yes
    2. You are currently in your mid fifties, still working hard and enjoying every minute of it. NO, Yes and Yes
    3. You are starting to go bald, but you don't care about it as much as you thought you would when you were younger. You still have your good looks, your gray eyes and your sense of humor. not going bald as far as i know
    4. You have a beautiful loving family, great life-long friends, even the doctor is happy with your annual check up! NO Not really and yes
    5. Things are generally good, and you just wish they'll stay that way for much, much longer. ah well any day above ground is a good day

    very interesting but a bit out on my age

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (01-10-14)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    993
    Reviews
    7

    Default




    Here is our best guess at who you are:
    1. You are female. wtf
    2. You are currently in your twenties, I wish you are single, yesdating at nights nopeand balancing a promising career during the day.maybe
    3. You are smart, calculated, funny and imaginative.yes
    4. You have black hair, dark eyes sort ofa cute nose.no comment
    5. You own a pet.nope
    Last edited by Danny2011; 01-10-14 at 19:06.

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    hi ana
    thanks for the game
    not very accurate about me do
    but some fun anyway

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •