Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Fresh meat! It's a gamble! Take it or leave it!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,724

    Default Fresh meat! It's a gamble! Take it or leave it!

    After having read lots of the different posts on here as of late and also other forums, there seems to be a lot of unhappy punters after seeing escorts who either have no reviews or little reviews......

    Well some clients like to find someone they like and stick with them.....great!

    Others like to have variety......great!

    But the the thing is, if you are going to meet a stranger for the first time to have sex with them, I honestly believe you have to be prepared to chalk it down to an experience you won't relive and move on and stop greetin about it (in Glasgow that means, dry your eyes). It's a gamble, it's like going to the casino.....you shouldn't go to the casino and bet money unless your prepared to loose it.

    Sex is all about compatibility, that goes for real life and this whole escorting world.

    In a perfect world, all escorts would be top notch but the reality is.....this is the sex industry not a Michelin Star restaurant in London somewhere so you are going to meet all sorts of people offering below standard services, great services and outstanding services.

    I pride myself on offering the best of my ability within my boundaries as do all the other ladies who post on this forum but when you choose to see an escort fresh on the scene, your looking for trouble but granted some of the newbies are naturally great at their job....again it all boils down to the gamble as all escorts had to start somewhere.

    I remember when I first started, I was flakey and unreliable as I was younger, immature and too interested in partying at the time with my friends that my work suffered for it, do I regret it? Yes and no.....yes because it damaged my reputation but no because it made me pull my head out my ass, get my act together to become one of the best reviewed girls in Central Scotland and also to concentrate on the whole purpose I actually got into escorting.

    Basically what I am trying to say is that I think more people need to go into it with a more open mind. Sure nobody likes to feel ripped off but you shouldn't be punting if your gonna get bitter and miserable over the occasional bad punt. For those who like to take chances, be prepared for a fall. For those who do their homework and stick with recommendations, reviews and what not then I truly believe you'll have a lot less to loose providing the client is respectful and decent.

  2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

    Catriona (30-09-14), Conrad de Montferrat (01-10-14), cp3o (01-10-14), donc (01-10-14), funlover12 (01-10-14), HappyHunter6 (01-10-14), irishdeltaforce (01-10-14), JAMESCORK (30-09-14), Jiberjabber (01-10-14), Klittyliker (01-10-14), liffey (01-10-14), Petros (01-10-14), shyguyshyguy12 (30-09-14), tom rambo (01-10-14), tommygun12 (01-10-14), xagerate (01-10-14)

  3. #2

    Default

    I've never really classed it as being ripped off, more a bad experience or bad sex.
    Ripped off is like buying a car and it breaks down on the way home!
    A bad experience, is like you say , part of the journey.
    By and large we all learn to avoid it by choosing more wisely.
    Even some of the reviews where they say, mechanical or rushed, its still sex at the end of the day so not that bad.
    And you can have a bad experience with your partner, not every "session" is going to blow your mind (or hers)

    And you are right in a way about strangers. With escorts I would imagine its more having sex with people you wouldn't normally ever consider, but you still have to create the illusion that they are the center of your world. I don't know how you do it tbh.
    Shoe on the other foot, I don't think I could no matter how much you paid me.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to JasonStag For This Useful Post:

    Kendra (01-10-14)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    After having read lots of the different posts on here as of late and also other forums, there seems to be a lot of unhappy punters after seeing escorts who either have no reviews or little reviews......

    Well some clients like to find someone they like and stick with them.....great!

    Others like to have variety......great!

    But the the thing is, if you are going to meet a stranger for the first time to have sex with them, I honestly believe you have to be prepared to chalk it down to an experience you won't relive and move on and stop greetin about it (in Glasgow that means, dry your eyes). It's a gamble, it's like going to the casino.....you shouldn't go to the casino and bet money unless your prepared to loose it.

    Sex is all about compatibility, that goes for real life and this whole escorting world.

    In a perfect world, all escorts would be top notch but the reality is.....this is the sex industry not a Michelin Star restaurant in London somewhere so you are going to meet all sorts of people offering below standard services, great services and outstanding services.

    I pride myself on offering the best of my ability within my boundaries as do all the other ladies who post on this forum but when you choose to see an escort fresh on the scene, your looking for trouble but granted some of the newbies are naturally great at their job....again it all boils down to the gamble as all escorts had to start somewhere.

    I remember when I first started, I was flakey and unreliable as I was younger, immature and too interested in partying at the time with my friends that my work suffered for it, do I regret it? Yes and no.....yes because it damaged my reputation but no because it made me pull my head out my ass, get my act together to become one of the best reviewed girls in Central Scotland and also to concentrate on the whole purpose I actually got into escorting.

    Basically what I am trying to say is that I think more people need to go into it with a more open mind. Sure nobody likes to feel ripped off but you shouldn't be punting if your gonna get bitter and miserable over the occasional bad punt. For those who like to take chances, be prepared for a fall. For those who do their homework and stick with recommendations, reviews and what not then I truly believe you'll have a lot less to loose providing the client is respectful and decent.
    Well,I cant see anything in there to disagree with so.........well said is all I can say

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    Kendra (01-10-14)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    After having read lots of the different posts on here as of late and also other forums, there seems to be a lot of unhappy punters after seeing escorts who either have no reviews or little reviews......

    Well some clients like to find someone they like and stick with them.....great!

    Others like to have variety......great!

    But the the thing is, if you are going to meet a stranger for the first time to have sex with them, I honestly believe you have to be prepared to chalk it down to an experience you won't relive and move on and stop greetin about it (in Glasgow that means, dry your eyes). It's a gamble, it's like going to the casino.....you shouldn't go to the casino and bet money unless your prepared to loose it.

    Sex is all about compatibility, that goes for real life and this whole escorting world.

    In a perfect world, all escorts would be top notch but the reality is.....this is the sex industry not a Michelin Star restaurant in London somewhere so you are going to meet all sorts of people offering below standard services, great services and outstanding services.

    I pride myself on offering the best of my ability within my boundaries as do all the other ladies who post on this forum but when you choose to see an escort fresh on the scene, your looking for trouble but granted some of the newbies are naturally great at their job....again it all boils down to the gamble as all escorts had to start somewhere.

    I remember when I first started, I was flakey and unreliable as I was younger, immature and too interested in partying at the time with my friends that my work suffered for it, do I regret it? Yes and no.....yes because it damaged my reputation but no because it made me pull my head out my ass, get my act together to become one of the best reviewed girls in Central Scotland and also to concentrate on the whole purpose I actually got into escorting.

    Basically what I am trying to say is that I think more people need to go into it with a more open mind. Sure nobody likes to feel ripped off but you shouldn't be punting if your gonna get bitter and miserable over the occasional bad punt. For those who like to take chances, be prepared for a fall. For those who do their homework and stick with recommendations, reviews and what not then I truly believe you'll have a lot less to loose providing the client is respectful and decent.
    I think you hit the nail on the head there.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Kendra (01-10-14), Petros (01-10-14)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Thanks guys. I really don't expect everyone to agree with me though.

    I am not trying to say it's ok for escorts to give a poor service because it's not. I just think that with it being the sex industry, it will never change.....it may only get worse which means the client needs to get more clued up and either not take chances with red flags plastered all over the situation or take a chance but be prepared for a let down.

    Seeing escorts is suppose to be fun so if someone is bitter and angry all the time about rubbish escorts then they are wasting their money because that doesn't sound like fun.

    Regards being ripped off, unfortunately there are ones who rip you off. Scam artists, I wouldn't want that for anyone.

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    Thanks guys. I really don't expect everyone to agree with me though.

    I am not trying to say it's ok for escorts to give a poor service because it's not. I just think that with it being the sex industry, it will never change.....it may only get worse which means the client needs to get more clued up and either not take chances with red flags plastered all over the situation or take a chance but be prepared for a let down.

    Seeing escorts is suppose to be fun so if someone is bitter and angry all the time about rubbish escorts then they are wasting their money because that doesn't sound like fun.

    Regards being ripped off, unfortunately there are ones who rip you off. Scam artists, I wouldn't want that for anyone.
    Ok fair enough
    I thought the "Fresh meat" title was a little crude if im honest
    Remember now...if we have our first fight...You asked for it/started it

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    Thanks guys. I really don't expect everyone to agree with me though.

    I am not trying to say it's ok for escorts to give a poor service because it's not. I just think that with it being the sex industry, it will never change.....it may only get worse which means the client needs to get more clued up and either not take chances with red flags plastered all over the situation or take a chance but be prepared for a let down.

    Seeing escorts is suppose to be fun so if someone is bitter and angry all the time about rubbish escorts then they are wasting their money because that doesn't sound like fun.

    Regards being ripped off, unfortunately there are ones who rip you off. Scam artists, I wouldn't want that for anyone.
    Kendra sweetheart I will never be as experienced sexually as an escort obviously But there is some knowledge that you obtain as a punter over time. "if you are going to meet a stranger for the first time to have sex with them, I honestly believe you have to be prepared to chalk it down to an experience" and that is it.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Kendra (01-10-14), tom rambo (01-10-14)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Ok fair enough
    I thought the "Fresh meat" title was a little crude if im honest
    Remember now...if we have our first fight...You asked for it/started it
    Ach, I am not sure about Ireland but over here in Scotland....saying fresh meat when there's a new person whether it be working in the office or working in a nightclub.....the term fresh meat for the new hotty is a term often used and not meant in a derogatory way in any way but if I've upset anyone with it then I apologise x

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (01-10-14), Petros (01-10-14)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    Ach, I am not sure about Ireland but over here in Scotland....saying fresh meat when there's a new person whether it be working in the office or working in a nightclub.....the term fresh meat for the new hotty is a term often used and not meant in a derogatory way in any way but if I've upset anyone with it then I apologise x
    Theres no one offended
    Just thought id throw something into the pot so "everyone wasn't agreeing" with ya about everything

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Ok fair enough
    I thought the "Fresh meat" title was a little crude if im honest
    Remember now...if we have our first fight...You asked for it/started it
    Im interested to explore this meat concept, did she mean the differences between say a hamburger in mcdonalds vs say a steak in a nice restaurant


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •