Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Jealousy

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Most guys are jealous. Dont know about women. I reckon 99% of punters would be jealous. Jealousy is really lack of common sense combined with insecurity. People should grow the fuck up and mind their own business as hard as it may be to do for some.

Westside.
    I have seen girls enjoy watching men fighting over them..Somehow they feel important...two guys fighting over them. And around here.., if you looked at F F's girlfriend, you would probably get shot in the leg

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    I have seen girls enjoy watching men fighting over them..Somehow they feel important...two guys fighting over them. And around here.., if you looked at F F's girlfriend, you would probably get shot in the leg
    evolutionary psychology. the two male silverbacks fight over the female
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

bollocks (01-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    the cave man stuff

its still in us,some of it
    just look at flight or fight
    your body fills with adrenaline to either run or stay and fight

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

bollocks (01-10-14), Meursault (30-09-14)

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    the cave man stuff

its still in us,some of it
    just look at flight or fight
    your body fills with adrenaline to either run or stay and fight
    all anxiety comes from that. what happens with anxiety disorders such as GAD/OCD or even the anxiety in schizophrenia is that the mind has misinterpreted events that it should apply anxiety to. So it ends up applying anxiety to a situation it shouldnt, usually stemming from childhood issues(coupled with like you say the flight/fight). having said that anxiety has a tendency to make people cautious, which can be a good thing.
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

tom sand (30-09-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EIFII View Post
    Having not been subjected to an Irish childhood, I find these accounts of bullying may be the most disturbing posts I have read on here
    Sorry about the post, i hope we did not offend , i know it was not my intention. Sorry if it did

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    Im a big wimp then.

And how come my evolutionary genes push me to keep making babies, or at least pretending - they obviously haven't cottoned on to the how the auld bit of rubber works yet! - but they don't stop me eating / drinking / smoking and generally shortening my own life?

If they evolved a bit themselves and quit worrying about the next generation and instead concentrate on me I'd much happier - and even more fit!!!!!!!

Owwww! I can see a Sophie one-liner in the near distance.......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Sorry would have to disagree, bulling is the worst. when I was 9 I was slapped across the face by a teacher every single day, 40years on and the scars are still in my brain, 2 more lads in the same boat as me committed sucicide, one at 16
    u are wright,the same thing happen to me, and it still on mind,quit school early in life,u hit a nerve there willie

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (01-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    u are wright,the same thing happen to me, and it still on mind,quit school early in life,u hit a nerve there willie
    Maybe I should have let sleeping dogs lay.ya I seem to have, it was not my intention
    But at least it,s nice to know I was not the only one to suffer at the hands of teachers.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Maybe I should have let sleeping dogs lay.ya I seem to have, it was not my intention
    But at least it,s nice to know I was not the only one to suffer at the hands of teachers.
    my teacher sent me out to get a stick to beat a lad,when i gave it to him he beat me first he said to try it out,

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

bollocks (01-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    my teacher sent me out to get a stick to beat a lad,when i gave it to him he beat me first he said to try it out,
    Ah ffs, ya could go on about more and more, you know I,d say some of the younger members prob don,t believe us, because of what happened to us belongs to a hollywood horror movie. Remember the leathers that were tailor made to hit you. And the teachers would have per name,s for them
    suzzie was the one for us to avoid at all cost , it was made of steel with leather sew around it wtih a lovely leather handle at the end for the teacher to have a good grip

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

16. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (01-10-14)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast