Thread: The most opinionated man on e-i - epsilon.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Read response number 5 by DeeCee, OMG he plajorised you, but he must be phsycic or something cause he wrote it last month

Let’s ban postmodernism! at Larvatus Prodeo

Reviews

Default OMG now we've sunk to plagiarism!

Lizzy, Lizzy, Lizzy, if you really attended Newcastle University (as a student) you would be well aware that plagiarism (passing off someone elses's material as your own and failing to reference your sources) is the worst offence that you can commit in academic circles. It's akin to using somebody else's photos, or listing favourites that you don't provide, or disclosing a person's real identity on this site.

Patricia will have to be informed of this gross act of misrepresentation of your literary prowess and the theft of somebody else's material. Copyright law don't you know. Patricia could get herself into some deep brown material if she does'nt act swiftly.

Listen carefully, I can hear her getting ready to use her whip again. Go for it, oh Queen of Tarts!
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 03-12-08 at 20:29.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Lizzy, Lizzy, Lizzy, if you really attended Newcastle University (as a student) you would be well aware that plagiarism (passing off someone elses's material as your own and failing to reference your sources) is the worst offence that you can commit in academic circles. It's akin to using somebody else's photos, or listing favourites that you don't provide, or disclosing a person's real identity on this site.

Patricia will have to be informed of this gross act of misrepresentation of your literary prowess and the theft of somebody else's material. Copyright law don't you know. Patricia could get herself into some deep brown material if she does'nt act swiftly.

Listen carefully, I can hear her getting ready to use her whip again. Go for it, oh Queen of Tarts!

I never said i wrote it...........i remembered it and thought that it fitted the bill.

The mans a rat...........thats really all it says and that his opinion is that he thinks is all that counts.........well its not............really there are so many bright guys on here one of them being you and a few others..........if i had cut and paste it and said that it was my work then well that would be just plagerism - i never said it was anything else.

Still guessing that he doesnt even know what some of those words mean if you could but enlighten him that would be fine.

I wrote this because i was sick to death of his pompous attitude and how he thinks that he is the big I am, sadly he is the big i am not.

Help those work out the wording cos they won't know.........my little college in Newcastle ahhhhhhhh bless now thats funny and should the little man himself write to me i wont be reading or replying as he is a nasty little old man...........vile.

Ronnie and Reggie will find him and get him and he will be a seeing what a concrete suitcase looks like...............

Glad you liked it - loved writing it.

Ciao.......xxx