Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The most opinionated man on e-i - epsilon.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    I have no fight to look for i was told that all i wrote was rubbish - sorry but i don't talk rubbish.......Epsilon on the other hand did bully me - he also wrote on a post and was rude about me but i guess you missed that too cos it wasn't on the Soap Section - no you didn't see it........I on the other hand did.

Yes the word racist is bandied about on this board and when i say it then the goal posts are clearly moved - when someone slags off me and my country then the post are moved again.........

I feel nothing for the likes of those that lie on here and i wont bother to go into that again as i already wrote how i was sick to death of being awoken day after day by texts at 8 in the morning.......i don't have to get up at that time and the person concerned knows this so why would anyone keep on keeping on.

Blimey pops you are really writing long retorts on here these days. Agreed that i will stop looking for a fight when those that want to start them can grow up and stop starting giving me grief - its a two way street and you know that........don't lay it all at my door it always takes two to Tango.

You i have to say have said your piece - but i have to say - sorry i never can get to say mine...........THAT'S PATHETIC surely you MUST see that.

Perhaps the longer posts have something to do with the quarterpounder i recently ate

But liz as far as i can see you have said your piece as much as any1 else here so i see it as been equal in that respect..

My god this place is goin crazy we hav all sorts of characters these days it really is a soap opera

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    Perhaps the longer posts have something to do with the quarterpounder i recently ate

But liz as far as i can see you have said your piece as much as any1 else here so i see it as been equal in that respect..

My god this place is goin crazy we hav all sorts of characters these days it really is a soap opera

Have you seen that someone has posted as Baby Hilton with a picture of a baby - i have reported it as have others, ron and reg.........i maybe don't like doms little kitten picture you know the one, babies are another thing entirely.

Well maybe you are right, things on here have gone far too far, i don't though like to be called a liar - do you...........can't and wont be told that i made calls or text anyone when i didn't - he text me and i replied........

Like you i have a life and my most important thing was trying to suss out where my son was - he was at work thank god but i didn't want to call there - you know what i mean - can't even begin to tell you how thrilled i was to find him - really some folk that are kids cannot expect for me to care about them - Just Cyber nutters.........tell me - when are these people going to reolise that they are not my friends, friends are the ones you hang out with - real flesh and blood - can you explain it to me or am i really That Thick. No you don't get it either cos neither of us is stupid........

Ciao pops have a good one....... Liz

Thumbs up Finally...

- can you explain it to me or am i really That Thick.

....... Liz
    Yes you are.

night folks.

dom

Default not racist? Exhibit A

remember posting this Lizzy?

.........cos all arsenal want are gifted and frogs........ - quote from Hot Lizzy

can other users please search out and post other racist posts by Lizzy please?

Perhaps if this thread is filled with examples of her ignorance and prejudice Pat will take the appropriate action and ban her from E-I altogether.

dom

Reviews

Default Get a life

Lizzy. get a life.
    To use your own phrase " show me where i wrote that", show me where i made any racist comments..come on show me.
    Show me where i attacked you...show me.
    You cant, your problem is that you are so absorbed in your own pathetic self made persecution complex, that any body that has an opinion different to yours is against you. You are the one who is calling for every body to have thier own opinion and for that opinion to be respected. You can have an opinion as long as its the same as lizzys, otherwise your a racist bully.
    going back to your thread about Ric. I agreed with the idea of top blonde, brunette etc.. and i think that is blatentky obvious, if you actually read what i said, what i dont agree with is an attack on Ric for no reason.
    I was rude about you? I asked a question about you slaying BigPaws, if you consider that rude, you are a bit too delicate to hanging around on Adult Sites. and it was no where near as "rude" as your personal attack on me, calling me a racist and a bully, you have no evidence to back up these claims.
    Lizzy get a life,

6. Default Is that a threat??

Such a shame you don't even know what half of this means do you - its not rude at all........but you wouldn't know would you..........why would i cry to you for an hour all the way to Ireland.......yes i was upset - but i got over it and i think you should get over me love cos i have all your messages on my phone and all that i wrote to you and i am more - much more than happy to write them on here - me telling you to take off my no from your phone..........what do you think i am daft............ never put pen to paper if you don't wish for it to all come out.

The truce with whom - Cyberman.........you just don't read what he wrote about me now do you, thats because you are young and foolish.......really foolish..........spend some time and google the words...........go see the post written by your fabulously good friend Epsilon on the general chat - just go read anything - he slagged me off with a passion and he thinks that he is the glorious one........well i am here to tell you that he was rude and impolite..........so go and google and don't tell porkies cos there are two folk on this board one that i read you messages to me last night........dont mess with me.......cos i could eat you up and spit you out - you just are no fun for me to have a go at.

Ciao and i will think that i will post your texts cos you said that you didnt want to be compared to Paws something like that and not to say who can be your friend - Get this into your head..........you are nothing to me........absolutely nothing and never will be..........

I suggest you shut it or i will write them and i just dont care you silly little boy.

Night xx So much hotter than you......and so much brighter........ha ha ha
    Lizzy are you threatening me? it seems that anything people say in private, you consider to printable material. you said the same to Brenda in another thread. That scares me. it proves that you cannot be trusted. Do you keep information on your clients as well? do you use it against them? you are a loose cannon Lizzy and a danger to all around you. If you want to post my text to you by all means do so.. but remember i too have a memory on my phone and i keep pm's.
    You have realy let your self down AGAIN, and i realy thought that you had learned your lesson. Do what you feel is right and if that means publishing my txt messages so be it, but be warned... i too have stuff that i can publish.
    the ball is in your court.

Reviews

Thumbs down Most opinionated person...

lizzy.
    If i am not mistaken you are the most opionated person on this site, and if anybody doesnt agree with your opinion, you attack them and rum to Patricia complaining that you are being victimised. I am the proof.
    Answer one question.. why are you the only person on these boards that is confined to one small section and banned from replying to serious matters?
    I rest my case

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    remember posting this lizzy?

.........cos all arsenal want are gifted and frogs........ - quote from hot lizzy

can other users please search out and post other racist posts by lizzy please?

Perhaps if this thread is filled with examples of her ignorance and prejudice pat will take the appropriate action and ban her from e-i altogether.

Dom

some of my nicest clients are frogs and they dont take offence so you as an irishman should shut it.

Racist.........ah............there are lots that dont like your picture and find that far more offencive than anything i say........you revolting little man.

Ignorance..........boy you are top of the heap for ignorance........

And yeah arsenal are gifted and frogs, first team but the youth team - well more english and spanish in that - still - how would you know you dont go or watch the footie i would be bound and who kicked arseholes buts the other night.............pathetic

maybe you should go onto captain69 and read some of my best reports from ohhhhhhhh dear - french clients - yikes.........too easy you really are. Then thats not all i could say but unlike you i dont bother and neither will i reply to another of your lame posts again just report them - xx ta ta

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Bigger Paws View Post
    Lizzy are you threatening me? it seems that anything people say in private, you consider to printable material. you said the same to Brenda in another thread. That scares me. it proves that you cannot be trusted. Do you keep information on your clients as well? do you use it against them? you are a loose cannon Lizzy and a danger to all around you. If you want to post my text to you by all means do so.. but remember i too have a memory on my phone and i keep pm's.
    You have realy let your self down AGAIN, and i realy thought that you had learned your lesson. Do what you feel is right and if that means publishing my txt messages so be it, but be warned... i too have stuff that i can publish.
    the ball is in your court.

Thing is dipstick, Brenda wrote me quite clearly and i wrote back we both got the wrong end of the stick.

Take my no off your frigging phone and dont ever call or text me again i have had enough although i wont take your texts off cos they are great to come on here when the cannon goes off - you mate are jekyl and hyde..........thats dangerous.

When i need to learn a lesson i take it from a teacher not a snivelling little 26 year old nobody like you. Fight your own battles and leave me out of them - bigger paws - what a pathetic name - just like you pathetic.

Now go buy some kleenex cos you wont be hearing from me again and when i find your bar for sure i will go there...........sure its lovely just like you - NOT

People don't give reports here on the men such as reviews - wonder what yours would read like - think i already know. Wouldn't say though!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 04-12-08 at 14:43.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking Go rest would make a change you opinionated old sod

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    lizzy.
    If i am not mistaken you are the most opionated person on this site, and if anybody doesnt agree with your opinion, you attack them and rum to Patricia complaining that you are being victimised. I am the proof.
    Answer one question.. why are you the only person on these boards that is confined to one small section and banned from replying to serious matters?
    I rest my case

Well to be frank the other sides aren't that interesting as this soap section otherwise why would you be on it right now??????? Pops and I love it so does everyone else unless the are touring and need to advertise their tour........It would have to be great cos lets face it - you are on it enough with your little opinions of the big i am.......

You are mistaken cos you are the most opinionated.......and as for running i think you meant to pat - no love i havent - it was just the pictures that were taken - they were taken off cos Patricia also knows the law too and it isnt legal........there you go.

I would say that there were loads that did report to pat a character called Baby with a babies face - you think that was right for an Adult site.......there are better things to do than to reply to your rubbish - my life dont you work.........

Trash, trash, trash - can't you write something interesting - oh and if you go see others thought the idea i had for brunette/blond/busty a good idea too.......and Pat is looking into that got an e-mail.........
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 04-12-08 at 14:55.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast