Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The most opinionated man on e-i - epsilon.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Lizzy, Lizzy, Lizzy, if you really attended Newcastle University (as a student) you would be well aware that plagiarism (passing off someone elses's material as your own and failing to reference your sources) is the worst offence that you can commit in academic circles. It's akin to using somebody else's photos, or listing favourites that you don't provide, or disclosing a person's real identity on this site.

Patricia will have to be informed of this gross act of misrepresentation of your literary prowess and the theft of somebody else's material. Copyright law don't you know. Patricia could get herself into some deep brown material if she does'nt act swiftly.

Listen carefully, I can hear her getting ready to use her whip again. Go for it, oh Queen of Tarts!

I never said i wrote it...........i remembered it and thought that it fitted the bill.

The mans a rat...........thats really all it says and that his opinion is that he thinks is all that counts.........well its not............really there are so many bright guys on here one of them being you and a few others..........if i had cut and paste it and said that it was my work then well that would be just plagerism - i never said it was anything else.

Still guessing that he doesnt even know what some of those words mean if you could but enlighten him that would be fine.

I wrote this because i was sick to death of his pompous attitude and how he thinks that he is the big I am, sadly he is the big i am not.

Help those work out the wording cos they won't know.........my little college in Newcastle ahhhhhhhh bless now thats funny and should the little man himself write to me i wont be reading or replying as he is a nasty little old man...........vile.

Ronnie and Reggie will find him and get him and he will be a seeing what a concrete suitcase looks like...............

Glad you liked it - loved writing it.

Ciao.......xxx

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking Not People ..........

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    Liz why are u attacking people again??? I told you if u kept this up i would start again & this time i dnt care how much u cry i wont stop. Ffs what your sayin is bollix cause your the 1 attackin any1 that doesnt agree with u here nobody else...

Right pops, you read my post about the who really cares about the of the month on here.............he slated every single thing that i wrote on there - he picked and picked and picked away...........

You men just see nothing that the boys write as wrong.........but what the women write is always never going to be good.........its always going to be lambasted and don't say that is not true......you know it is!

I am not crying i am eating some take out and watching the box and typing all at the same time and soon lighting a ciggie......... sorry but i don't do anything other than laugh at the state of mind of the folk on your board.......... now why would bigger paws say that i wrote to him yesterday when he text me........i had to tell him to bog off as i was trying to see where my son was as it was getting late and i couldnt find him........the mans a twat and good for nothing.

I feel sorry for you that you are not a leader pops but a follower.......i have said and done nothing hurtful to you so why back someone up that has slated everything that i say and lambast me every chance he gets, sadly though nobody reads his posts - they do mine.

Who is having the last laugh...........ME...........

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    lizzy you realy are pathetic.. even when faced with the facts in black and white.. when you are proven to be "LIAR" you continue to lie..
    I realy feel sorry for you.

Thanks cos i dont feel sorry for you..........why is it that you have to disagree with everything that i write...........my ideas are shit but yours.........ohhhhhhhhhh they are the dogs bollocks..........

Well sadoe my ideas re the best of the month are being looked into by Pat show me something that you have had an idea about that is beeing looked into..........

You are nothing but a nasty little man thats a bully and whats worse is that i don't care as you are supposed to be a gentleman but then im guessing a man like you that cannot manage his life - well pretty sad still...........I dont't feel in the slightest bit sorry for you cos in MY Country we don't like racist bullies like you........you Mr. Just aren't that bright are you..........ask a couple of the guys on here about these rediculous texts your little barman wrote to me yesterday.........now lying saying that i was calling him - sadly for him i already wrote on the board that he was driving me mad with his texting - boo hoo.

Silly little boys the pair of you.........personally i thought it was descriptive to the last 't' cos to be honest it did it for me........shame you weren't bright enough to know who had written that - but it was only written a couple of weeks ago and i remembered it and went back to write it on here about you...........

Night and sleep tight..........must be sad being you ...........no life..........t.hee

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Right pops, you read my post about the who really cares about the of the month on here.............he slated every single thing that i wrote on there - he picked and picked and picked away...........

You men just see nothing that the boys write as wrong.........but what the women write is always never going to be good.........its always going to be lambasted and don't say that is not true......you know it is!

I am not crying i am eating some take out and watching the box and typing all at the same time and soon lighting a ciggie......... sorry but i don't do anything other than laugh at the state of mind of the folk on your board.......... now why would bigger paws say that i wrote to him yesterday when he text me........i had to tell him to bog off as i was trying to see where my son was as it was getting late and i couldnt find him........the mans a twat and good for nothing.

I feel sorry for you that you are not a leader pops but a follower.......i have said and done nothing hurtful to you so why back someone up that has slated everything that i say and lambast me every chance he gets, sadly though nobody reads his posts - they do mine.

Who is having the last laugh...........ME...........
    Liz if you consider me agreeing that ric has a rite to post watever he wants so long as its inofenceive as following you have a very warped view on life.If u recall i agreed that i dnt find it interesting but it keeps ric & others happy so wats the harm was epsilons point.

Wats between you bigger paws is no concern of mine its between the two of you & of course i'm sure your new friend johnney allen would be more than willing to listen to it..

Further more you have started threads attacking people when they have not done it to you

I am backing no1 up i'm just telling you if everytime i log in i see you attacking people i will do the same plain & simple. If i didnt state this i would be simply following you liz enjoy your take away!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hot lizzy View Post
    thanks cos i dont feel sorry for you..........why is it that you have to disagree with everything that i write...........my ideas are shit but yours.........ohhhhhhhhhh they are the dogs bollocks..........

Well sadoe my ideas re the best of the month are being looked into by pat show me something that you have had an idea about that is beeing looked into..........

You are nothing but a nasty little man thats a bully and whats worse is that i don't care as you are supposed to be a gentleman but then im guessing a man like you that cannot manage his life - well pretty sad still...........i dont't feel in the slightest bit sorry for you cos in my country we don't like racist bullies like you........you mr. Just aren't that bright are you..........ask a couple of the guys on here about these rediculous texts your little barman wrote to me yesterday.........now lying saying that i was calling him - sadly for him i already wrote on the board that he was driving me mad with his texting - boo hoo.

Silly little boys the pair of you.........personally i thought it was descriptive to the last 't' cos to be honest it did it for me........shame you weren't bright enough to know who had written that - but it was only written a couple of weeks ago and i remembered it and went back to write it on here about you...........

Night and sleep tight..........must be sad being you ...........no life..........t.hee
    point out were any1 has been racist liz??????????

Hot Lizzy Guest

Smile

point out were any1 has been racist liz??????????

Point out where i was..........you cant cos i wasn't.........

I never said that you were racist i said that the sadoe was.........I don't have any grievance with you - none but i don't like bully boy tactics and there are lots of remarks made by this twat that are just that - TACTICS.........I read his one post and i have replied i now leave it to Ron and Reg to deal with the matter.........

In MY Country nobody like a man that picks on a Woman - bullying is just a step away from a wife beater in mosts eyes and im sure will agree with that - I know just what a wife beater looks like and behaves like........its not pretty - I leave the bullying to those that think that its clever......and we all know that bullying is not the answer to anything.

You i have no problems with - why do YOU feel the need to take sides with anyone - i really didn't mention your name on here did i...... you deem it that you are the one to put your thoughts on here. My thoughts about you are not relevant as i never pointed the finger at you. Correct or not??

Take care..........Liz

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Point out where i was..........you cant cos i wasn't.........

I never said that you were racist i said that the sadoe was.........I don't have any grievance with you - none but i don't like bully boy tactics and there are lots of remarks made by this twat that are just that - TACTICS.........I read his one post and i have replied i now leave it to Ron and Reg to deal with the matter.........

In MY Country nobody like a man that picks on a Woman - bullying is just a step away from a wife beater in mosts eyes and im sure will agree with that - I know just what a wife beater looks like and behaves like........its not pretty - I leave the bullying to those that think that its clever......and we all know that bullying is not the answer to anything.

You i have no problems with - why do YOU feel the need to take sides with anyone - i really didn't mention your name on here did i...... you deem it that you are the one to put your thoughts on here. My thoughts about you are not relevant as i never pointed the finger at you. Correct or not??

Take care..........Liz

Your post had the words RACIST BULLY LIKE YOU directed at epsilon i was wondering if you care to tell us wer hes been racist as the term is thrown round here alot??

Nobody is bullying u here your just taking offence to people not agreeing with you, that is what it looks like if you didnt want an arguement u wouldnt of started this thread. You didnt mention my name 2day but u did yesterday twice so thats why i'm commenting at all.

The bottom line here is we are all equal here & i'v no prob with you at the moment but i see signs of the old liz coming back & every1 prefers the liz of late me especially.. SO STOP LOOKIN FOR FIGHTS YOUR POINT IS AS VALID AS MINE OR EPSILON OR RIC OR EVEN PAWS LIZ & VICE VERSA

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by babyhilton View Post
    You tell them mammy, I still need my nappy changed Im all full of shit and urine. Is this what watersports and hardsports is mammy.
    It falls on deaf ears my little gem have you not smelled me lately

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by babyhilton View Post
    You tell them mammy, I still need my nappy changed Im all full of shit and urine. Is this what watersports and hardsports is mammy.
    I've never seen a child that age that could talk. What they been feedin you kid?

By the way, you're too f***ing young to be on here. If your mother finds out, she'll die of f***ing heart failure. Now p**s off like a good little child.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Question Got no issue with you

Your post had the words RACIST BULLY LIKE YOU directed at epsilon i was wondering if you care to tell us wer hes been racist as the term is thrown round here alot??

Nobody is bullying u here your just taking offence to people not agreeing with you, that is what it looks like if you didnt want an arguement u wouldnt of started this thread. You didnt mention my name 2day but u did yesterday twice so thats why i'm commenting at all.

The bottom line here is we are all equal here & i'v no prob with you at the moment but i see signs of the old liz coming back & every1 prefers the liz of late me especially.. SO STOP LOOKIN FOR FIGHTS YOUR POINT IS AS VALID AS MINE OR EPSILON OR RIC OR EVEN PAWS LIZ & VICE VERSA

I have no fight to look for i was told that all i wrote was rubbish - sorry but i don't talk rubbish.......Epsilon on the other hand did bully me - he also wrote on a post and was rude about me but i guess you missed that too cos it wasn't on the Soap Section - no you didn't see it........I on the other hand did.

Yes the word racist is bandied about on this board and when i say it then the goal posts are clearly moved - when someone slags off me and my country then the post are moved again.........

I feel nothing for the likes of those that lie on here and i wont bother to go into that again as i already wrote how i was sick to death of being awoken day after day by texts at 8 in the morning.......i don't have to get up at that time and the person concerned knows this so why would anyone keep on keeping on.

Blimey pops you are really writing long retorts on here these days. Agreed that i will stop looking for a fight when those that want to start them can grow up and stop starting giving me grief - its a two way street and you know that........don't lay it all at my door it always takes two to Tango.

You i have to say have said your piece - but i have to say - sorry i never can get to say mine...........THAT'S PATHETIC surely you MUST see that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast