Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Reviews by Clients

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,758
    Reviews
    204

    Default Reviews by Clients

    Reviews by Clients,when you go to see a escort for the first time do ye leave a Review,i always leave a good review if all goes well with date,i have not left a bad review yet,as for small things i do not like,a escort mite just be having a bad day,

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

    hitman76 (27-09-14), irishdeltaforce (26-09-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    Reviews by Clients,when you go to see a escort for the first time do ye leave a Review,i always leave a good review if all goes well with date,i have not left a bad review yet,as for small things i do not like,a escort mite just be having a bad day,
    If I was a client then I would write a positive if I had a great time, a negative if I had a shit time but if it was just indifferent then I probably wouldn't say anything providing the girl was genuine.

    Sometimes strangers don't click so I would be annoyed if someone left me rubbish review because we didn't click as I do try my best and treat everyone who walks through my door the same.....I'm bubbly, friendly and try my best to make them feel welcome and relaxed....I am clean, my apartment is clean, I am genuine and I offer everything my profile says I do so if I don't click with someone then it's because they aren't making it very easy for me so it's sad to think that my livelihood could suffer because of someone being petty and leaving a neg or neutral.
    Last edited by Kendra; 26-09-14 at 21:52.

  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (26-09-14), circumcised guy (26-09-14), irishdeltaforce (26-09-14), Jiberjabber (27-09-14), Klittyliker (27-09-14), simon2280 (27-09-14), tom rambo (26-09-14)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,758
    Reviews
    204

    Default

    ya that what i think that some clients leave a bad Review for small things and dont think about the escorts livelihood,

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (26-09-14), Jiberjabber (27-09-14)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,482
    Reviews
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    ya that what i think that some clients leave a bad Review for small things and dont think about the escorts livelihood,
    Tell it as it is with some consideration.
    If it's weak then she'll know to improve.

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    ya that what i think that some clients leave a bad Review for small things and dont think about the escorts livelihood,
    If you had a bad experience with an escort then you should give her a bad review. Because it might be a warning to her that she has let her standards down and she might up her game.
    It can be a hard one to call.


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    MayaX (27-09-14), tom rambo (27-09-14)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    932
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    If you had a bad experience with an escort then you should give her a bad review. Because it might be a warning to her that she has let her standards down and she might up her game.
    It can be a hard one to call.
    'It might be a warning to her that she has let her standards drop down'

    Who's standered expectations are you comparing to?

    Escorts arnt robots and clients come from all walks of life so really you can't compare standards and you can't compare escorts to escorts.
    What is a mighty high standard to you could be a low standard for someone else and vide versa and what a escort deems a high standard could be a low standerd for another,

    Escorts can't and wont please everyone

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to rodg For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (26-09-14)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,739
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    A little bit of common sense and reflection is all that's needed I think. And don't be a dick. I'm waiting for the heavyweight reviewers to weigh in here?

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    MayaX (27-09-14), tom rambo (27-09-14)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,213
    Reviews
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    If I was a client then I would write a positive if I had a great time, a negative if I had a shit time but if it was just indifferent then I probably wouldn't say anything providing the girl was genuine.

    Sometimes strangers don't click so I would be annoyed if someone left me rubbish review because we didn't click as I do try my best and treat everyone who walks through my door the same.....I'm bubbly, friendly and try my best to make them feel welcome and relaxed....I am clean, my apartment is clean, I am genuine and I offer everything my profile says I do so if I don't click with someone then it's because they aren't making it very easy for me so it's sad to think that my livelihood could suffer because of someone being petty and leaving a neg or neutral.
    What profile?
    Just can't give this mad shit up

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to EIFII For This Useful Post:

    tom rambo (27-09-14)

  16. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EIFII View Post
    What profile?
    I don't work in Ireland anymore which is why I don't have a profile on EI but I do have various other profiles in the UK!

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (27-09-14), tom rambo (27-09-14)

  18. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The East
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    I don't work in Ireland anymore which is why I don't have a profile on EI but I do have various other profiles in the UK!
    mind if i ask why u like 2 post on an irish forrum insted of a forum in an area u work in?
    is it coz us irish are mad craick?

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Versace Targeryan For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (27-09-14), tom rambo (27-09-14)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •