Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Scrotal recall

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Here & abroad
    Posts
    5,229
    Reviews
    59

    Default Scrotal recall

    Doc: You've tested positive for chlamydia, you'll have contact you're sexual partners
    Man: All of them
    Doc: No,only the one's you like

    Hello

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    Doc: You've tested positive for chlamydia, you'll have contact you're sexual partners
    Man: All of them
    Doc: No,only the one's you like

    i'd rather stab myself in the eyes than watch that to be honest even the name of it jesus christ ffs hahaha

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to naturis For This Useful Post:

    TonyB (09-10-14)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    597
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    If you did test positive for chlamydia in real life would that mean you wud have to contact all the escorts you were with

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Simpleton View Post
    If you did test positive for chlamydia in real life would that mean you wud have to contact all the escorts you were with
    pretty sure they would know before the guy as they would test themselves regularly

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to naturis For This Useful Post:

    shyguyshyguy12 (25-09-14)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    597
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naturis View Post
    pretty sure they would know before the guy as they would test themselves regularly
    your right, never thought of that

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    770
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Simpleton View Post
    If you did test positive for chlamydia in real life would that mean you wud have to contact all the escorts you were with
    Would it be a big number in your case Johnny? Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted disease so you'd have to contact all your previous and recent sex partners.
    Last edited by bluefan1; 26-09-14 at 01:13.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    597
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluefan1 View Post
    Would it be a big number in your case Johnny? Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted disease so you'd have to contact all your previous and recent sex partners.
    not really a big number at all as seldom do 1 nightstands now

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    822

    Default

    yeah its actually the worst thing I have ever seen pitty channel 4 usually gets it right most of the time the characters are so unlikable especially the black haired dickhead

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Simpleton View Post
    not really a big number at all as seldom do 1 nightstands now
    only 3 or 4 nights a week is it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •