The other day I was on the way to meet a lady at her place. I had phoned from around the corner so had gotten the address so I knew which door it was. As I was about to approach from across the road I was coming up to a man standing still on the footpath behind some parked cars who was looking directly at the door I was supposed to head to. I didn't like the look of it so I walked further on and ducked into a doorway from where I could clearly see him continue to watch the door. He stay this way for the minute or two until I decided wouldn't chance it. Texted the lady to say wouldn't make it as I thought her place was being observed. Went off for some food and decided to come back by the same street over half hour later. Same man was now sitting in the car he had been standing in front of and was still looking towards her doorway and had small folded up piece of paper than he was writing on. I am well able to spot what an undercover guard looks like and there is no chance this fecker was one. Any ideas on what's the story or has anyone else came across such a thing. Only thing I could figure was it was either some indo or tabloid hack or some do-gooder from one of the rescue industry NGO's. Talked to the lady in question after and from what she observed of him from her window after I had texted, she agreed wasn't a guard and wasn't bothered about who it might have been all the same.