Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Did Lizzy not slay BigPaws?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Question Did Lizzy not slay BigPaws?

    Correct me if i'm wrong but did i not hear lizzy saying that she defeated BigPaws and ran him off this site.
    I say this because i remember her thinking that she had saved the world from the Evil that is BigPaws, and peace and tranquility would return..

    Please if im wrong, correct me..
    Lizzy any comment?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    i'm behind you
    Posts
    1,238
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Correct me if i'm wrong but did i not hear lizzy saying that she defeated BigPaws and ran him off this site.
    I say this because i remember her thinking that she had saved the world from the Evil that is BigPaws, and peace and tranquility would return..

    Please if im wrong, correct me..
    Lizzy any comment?
    You r not wrong there i thought the beast was slayed looks like liz has a bit more work 2 be doin

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    The Beast can never be slain, for it will just grow another head.

    To kill the beast we need a hero who can strike at the beast's one true weak spot.

    First travel to the Isle of Sceptre and bring back the golden fleece!
    But beware, for Argus has his eyes everywhere.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    in the clouds
    Posts
    1,011
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    liz is a geebag, big paws is a pussy afraid to pass me his number for a fight

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,594
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    So you shop at Argos to Rory

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Correct me if i'm wrong but did i not hear lizzy saying that she defeated BigPaws and ran him off this site.
    I say this because i remember her thinking that she had saved the world from the Evil that is BigPaws, and peace and tranquility would return..

    Please if im wrong, correct me..
    Lizzy any comment?
    Epsilon, I believe that Lizzy attempted to slay bigpaws, but she obviously omitted to drive the stake through his heart.

    And now he's back, bigger and badder then ever.

    Lock your daughters up folks, bigpaws is swingin the lead again.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    256
    Reviews
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Correct me if i'm wrong but did i not hear lizzy saying that she defeated BigPaws and ran him off this site.
    I say this because i remember her thinking that she had saved the world from the Evil that is BigPaws, and peace and tranquility would return..

    Please if im wrong, correct me..
    Lizzy any comment?
    Correct me if I am wrong but is this stuff not supposed to be in the soap department.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Epsilon, I believe that Lizzy attempted to slay bigpaws, but she obviously omitted to drive the stake through his heart.

    And now he's back, bigger and badder then ever.

    Lock your daughters up folks, bigpaws is swingin the lead again.
    All the girls tell me he has NO heart, so alas pour ver vor, HE cannot be staked

    To Misengard then and use the EYE

    Aye, the EYE will tell us true enough how the beast can be slain
    It may take the blood of a 1000 virgins but HE must be driven from our land

    Aye!

    (The sound of coconuts being bashed together)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default Correct section

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong but is this stuff not supposed to be in the soap department.
    Dreamon,

    If i put this in the soap opera section, betty hilton would end up all over it, this way she cannot comment.
    Sorry if this is upsetting you, but, thats life.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Talking You've Been Pawed!!!

    To beat the Paws you have to be the Paws ................ I am the Paws!!! Woooohoooooooooooo!!!!

    Paws

    ps A big thank you to RicFlair for his help in composing this post
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •