Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: cheeky clients

  1. #1

    Default cheeky clients

    Got a call off a polite enough young lad

    Hi Annabel another escort recommended you for deep throat she couldn't do it
    Said you could, md I want it very rough with gagging pulling ur head down etc
    But if he not happy at the end can I refund him nd he leaves after cumming I presumed

    The other girls refunded him

    Really did they, I'm sure prob bullied them into it


    Patience needed



    Happy wanky Wednesday folks
    Freddo bars are now 50 cent! Has Fred grown up... gotten a mortgage and thinks he can take liberties??
    Frog faced cunt.
    DUNDALK 24th 25th and 26th flying visit
    discreet 4 star location
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (17-09-14), Cornelia (17-09-14), Curvaceous Kate (17-09-14), Hagane00 (17-09-14), Melindablondey (17-09-14), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (17-09-14), Stella (17-09-14)

  3. #2

    Default

    On seconds taught ill give him a chance

    If he wants rough ill give it too him, I'm going scrub his cock with brillo pads and bleach go oooo baby ur so hard
    For the porn star effect
    Freddo bars are now 50 cent! Has Fred grown up... gotten a mortgage and thinks he can take liberties??
    Frog faced cunt.
    DUNDALK 24th 25th and 26th flying visit
    discreet 4 star location
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (17-09-14), Godwasgenerous (17-09-14)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,273
    Reviews
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Got a call off a polite enough young lad

    Hi Annabel another escort recommended you for deep throat she couldn't do it
    Said you could, md I want it very rough with gagging pulling ur head down etc
    But if he not happy at the end can I refund him nd he leaves after cumming I presumed

    The other girls refunded him

    Really did they, I'm sure prob bullied them into it


    Patience needed



    Happy wanky Wednesday folks
    The world is full of assholes, you just need to tell them to f**k off.
    Or if in person, a swift kick up the arse

    Hopefully the assholes are outnumbered
    You wont know, until you try!

  6. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane00 View Post
    The world is full of assholes, you just need to tell them to f**k off.
    Or if in person, a swift kick up the arse

    Hopefully the assholes are outnumbered

    We all have bad days, ive worked when I shouldn't been snappy but that when I started nd more na´ve

    But no id say he just a 365 days a year shitehawke
    Freddo bars are now 50 cent! Has Fred grown up... gotten a mortgage and thinks he can take liberties??
    Frog faced cunt.
    DUNDALK 24th 25th and 26th flying visit
    discreet 4 star location
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    Reckoner (17-09-14), tom rambo (17-09-14)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    South East
    Posts
    245
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    On seconds taught ill give him a chance

    If he wants rough ill give it too him, I'm going scrub his cock with brillo pads and bleach go oooo baby ur so hard
    For the porn star effect
    Hi annabel ... & dont forget to use the Detol & the Wire Brush ..

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Where ever I lay my hat.
    Posts
    175
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Ha ha Shitehawk, well done Annabel not enough people use that as an insult!

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,753
    Reviews
    204

    Default

    there a lot of scumbags out there,the thing for him is a dark ally and a good beating and he would think again before he try that again,

  11. #8

    Default

    I'm over it

    I just went next please.... quick bath and be next again

    I found it funny mostly

    And I love curse words such utter power they have even beyond context the word cunt etc invoke such anger regardless of context I find it funny at this point that a word is more offensive than context its used in

    I also like gobbean
    Freddo bars are now 50 cent! Has Fred grown up... gotten a mortgage and thinks he can take liberties??
    Frog faced cunt.
    DUNDALK 24th 25th and 26th flying visit
    discreet 4 star location
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (18-09-14), Reckoner (17-09-14), tom rambo (17-09-14)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Happy wanky Wednesday folks




    I thought this was going to be about cheeky clients as in bold, give as good as they get clients, i like those ones...
    Time and companionship

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    Hagane00 (17-09-14), Hornymutherfucker (17-09-14), Melindablondey (17-09-14)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by martianfreeman View Post
    A little bird told me you were actually quite quiet shy and retiring
    Its true.
    Time and companionship

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •