Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Lazarus

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,615
    Reviews
    13

    Default Lazarus

    Lazarus was a friend of Jesus, who he raised from the dead in the gospel of St. John.

    Look at the very bottom of this page and you will see....

    Lazarus Trading S. L.

    .???????

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    county meath
    Posts
    636
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    Lazarus was a friend of Jesus, who he raised from the dead in the gospel of St. John.

    Look at the very bottom of this page and you will see....

    Lazarus Trading S. L.

    .???????
    you dont miss much dob but interesting all the same

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,615
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meath chap View Post
    you dont miss much dob but interesting all the same
    Well I did read all about it in the Sunday independent yesterday.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Away
    Posts
    784
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    Lazarus was a friend of Jesus, who he raised from the dead in the gospel of St. John.

    Look at the very bottom of this page and you will see....

    Lazarus Trading S. L.

    .???????
    And it was mary magdalene who discovered Jesus was missing and his own resurrection, coincidence, probably yes
    The beauty of the internet is that there is always a 'close' button.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Deven For This Useful Post:

    dob (15-09-14)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,615
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Prostitutes and tax collectors, Jesus loved them all.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    county meath
    Posts
    636
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    Well I did read all about it in the Sunday independent yesterday.
    oh really,say no more chief

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    bump!


    I mean lazarus


  9. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ddublin west
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    This dob man has me puzzled
    What is his DOB anyway?
    And is he a member of the clergy?
    Telling us what to do
    And criticising us for extra marital affairs
    And is anything wrong
    if its consensual
    Beware of dog collars
    Although they are afraid to wear them now
    Or have to remove them when visiting girls for sexual needs
    Mind you I like dob, I think.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    This dob man has me puzzled
    What is his DOB anyway?
    And is he a member of the clergy?
    Telling us what to do
    And criticising us for extra marital affairs
    And is anything wrong
    if its consensual
    Beware of dog collars
    Although they are afraid to wear them now
    Or have to remove them when visiting girls for sexual needs
    Mind you I like dob, I think.

    There's a slightly worrying whiff of conservative about him but he's always come across as honest and fair. Let's burn the fucker while we can.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ddublin west
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    There's a slightly worrying whiff of conservative about him but he's always come across as honest and fair. Let's burn the fucker while we can.
    And his monicle and starched white collar, suggests he has an expensive lifestyle

    Could check his reviews

    And see what price ranges he chooses

    And duration of visits

    And whether he ever visits girls on a sunday

    And is it daytime or night time that he has his encounters

    And does he go for when their is a new moon, when it tends to be darker

    And then of course we could work on the location of all those girls he visits

    and work out a fairly accurate profile.

    I think he is a bit conservative too,,,and of course old fashioned

    Probably never heard of specsavers

    Or if he has, he is saving one spec

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •