Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sex and masturbation

Reviews

The evolutionary purpose of the female orgasm is to assist women in enjoying sex so they will want to engage it to procreate! that's why under the crime against humanity that is FGM, where partial or full removal of the clitoris happens (as opposed to psychosexual FGM, which traditionally was enforced upon Irish women), the purpose is to deny orgasm and make sex uncomfortable, certainly very much less pleasurable for women, because in the main these are cultures where men are permitted more than 1 wife and as a man gets older having to please 4/5 old women can become burdensome!
    We are also attracted to different areas of the body to insure our survival, if we all focussed, as men, on boobs only, then humanity would be fucked!
    Ride them on the beaches!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

willieh (17-09-14)

Reviews

Sure there was a fear in victorian times that women who rode bicycles would become sex addicts! And they probably considered multi-orgasmic women as deranged nymphos!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

willieh (17-09-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    The evolutionary purpose of the female orgasm is to assist women in enjoying sex so they will want to engage it to procreate! that's why under the crime against humanity that is FGM, where partial or full removal of the clitoris happens (as opposed to psychosexual FGM, which traditionally was enforced upon Irish women), the purpose is to deny orgasm and make sex uncomfortable, certainly very much less pleasurable for women, because in the main these are cultures where men are permitted more than 1 wife and as a man gets older having to please 4/5 old women can become burdensome!
    We are also attracted to different areas of the body to insure our survival, if we all focussed, as men, on boobs only, then humanity would be fucked!

but it isnt though, I dont think you read my post fully did you

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    but it isnt though, I don't think you read my post fully did you
    WEll, they say our hobby is the world's oldest profession! may be you should give cave men and women a bit more credit!:,
    So in sexual encounters there probably always has been an element of a transactional side, since we became recognizably human!
    It helps the world evolve if women can get some pleasure from riding! Indeed I have heard it said they can get much more intense pleasure than simple lads such as us!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

willieh (17-09-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Funlover and Libertan, have made good points

I tend to agree with Funlover, and that sex was totally male dominated, by the strongest male. Even today, in Dublin we hear of gun shootings because someone fancied the others girlfriend. Jealously is important in primitive sex

as for F G M i do not really understand, but suspect it is to prevent infidelity.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bollocks For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (17-09-14), willieh (17-09-14)

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    Funlover and Libertan, have made good points

I tend to agree with Funlover, and that sex was totally male dominated, by the strongest male. Even today, in Dublin we hear of gun shootings because someone fancied the others girlfriend. Jealously is important in primitive sex

as for F G M i do not really understand, but suspect it is to prevent infidelity.
    It is also I suspect about control and misogyny!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willieh View Post
    It is also I suspect about control and misogyny!
    Misogyny!! Whats that?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12