Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Real Bad YesterDAY

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Ban Garda have the biggest chip on their shoulder they are always out to do you. If you had met an old hand Garda/sargent you might have had a chance. But with no insurance I doubt it.
    PSNI actually

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HairyPotter For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Curious k View Post
    Had a chance, are you having a laugh? I actually think he's telling lies. I deal with clients facing charges over road traffic incidents, and I can tell you this. It would be a very foolish guard to let him walk away in that said situation. Fact is they would've arrested him over having no license. Considering the situation (tax,NCT, no insurance, reckless vehicle) of course.

Talking shite I think.
    Seriously? Some of you guys need to develop a sense of humour. Read the opening post again. At no point does he say that he is driving a car. You've been had guys!!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

willieh (16-09-14)

Reviews

I fucking hate the Gardai. But I have been let off many a time by a sound one, when they had me by the balls. But I think all the reasonable one have now retired.
    would I be correct in assuming irishdeltaforce that you were/are in the army, I heard that the Army and Gardai have a understanding

I fucking hate the Gardai. But I have been let off many a time by a sound one, when they had me by the balls. But I think all the reasonable one have now retired.
    look I agree. The guards in Ireland are complete scum, they seem to forget that they're there to serve the people. Origins mean nothing in the big bullshit production which is our legal system.

However, nobody walks away from such a situation. Especially considering the guard went to the trouble of pulling him over in the first place. He's talking shite, I just know it. Mind you, I don't know what would motivate one, to make up such garbage.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curious k View Post
    look I agree. The guards in Ireland are complete scum, they seem to forget that they're there to serve the people. Origins mean nothing in the big bullshit production which is our legal system.

However, nobody walks away from such a situation. Especially considering the guard went to the trouble of pulling him over in the first place. He's talking shite, I just know it. Mind you, I don't know what would motivate one, to make up such garbage.
    Would you ever read the thread......
    Always check for lipstick or makeup transfer before you leave the apartment

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fiatpunter For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (16-09-14)

Default Pulled over

At least u got a ride in taxi

Blog Entries

Agreed but "The feckers pulled me over for a defective taillight and 2 slicks (bald tyres they say) and told me it was not road worthy" I think it was implied.
    It wouldn't be funny if it was obvious. That is what being had is all about, the subtle differences. Of course the wording was thought of careful in order to tease you guys.

Hairypotter obviously was an A student off the Quidditch field too!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast