Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Buying a Gift

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,006
    Reviews
    4

    Default Buying a Gift

    Would an Escort ever buy a little gift for a regular client, No, nothing expensive like a Ferrari etc, maybe a Rolex watch or something small and discrete like that

    I know of a Escort who presented the client with two tickets to the Theatre and give him a cheeky little wink I think she adored him, he obviously was delighted and he and his wife went to it and had a great time.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,866

    Default

    I buy sugardaddy presents with the money he gives me.

    Keep him sweet et al....

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    shyguyshyguy12 (13-09-14)

  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyPotter View Post
    Would an Escort ever buy a little gift for a regular client, No, nothing expensive like a Ferrari etc, maybe a Rolex watch or something small and discrete like that

    I know of a Escort who presented the client with two tickets to the Theatre and give him a cheeky little wink I think she adored him, he obviously was delighted and he and his wife went to it and had a great time.


    I usually like to leave a small present with the lady,like a good pair of stockings

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,006
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    I buy sugardaddy presents with the money he gives me.

    Keep him sweet et al....
    You know you shouldn't be buying him anything That money was for you to spend on yourself, your husband, your relatives and everybody else
    Last edited by HairyPotter; 13-09-14 at 11:07.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyPotter View Post
    You know you shouldn't be buying him anything That money was for you to spend yourself, your husband, your relatives and everybody else
    Sent him shopping today for new shoes ..... don't worry about me

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,006
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Sent him shopping today for new shoes ..... don't worry about me
    You would think he would know himself when he needed new shoes

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyPotter View Post
    You would think he would know himself when he needed new shoes
    He's got a terrible shoe fetish, loves the Louboutins & Jimmy Choo's, who am i to argue....he's on his way to me now, hopefully with a champagne breakfast...

  9. #8

    Default

    Ye lot are getting fierce notions of yerselfs
    Freddo bars are now 50 cent! Has Fred grown up... gotten a mortgage and thinks he can take liberties??
    Frog faced cunt.
    DUNDALK 24th 25th and 26th flying visit
    discreet 4 star location
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    bollocks (15-09-14), funlover12 (14-09-14), willieh (13-09-14), zilch (13-09-14)

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    932
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    I got a gift off every escort that I visited

    A condom and lube

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to rodg For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (14-09-14)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,693
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rodg View Post
    I got a gift off every escort that I visited

    A condom and lube


    lube....never needed it. au de naturelle works for my ladies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •